Profile for andy64 > Reviews

Content by andy64

andy64

BOYS School/Formal CLASSIC Quality STURDY FIT PLUS SIZE "Palvini" Trousers-6-13Yrs (7-8YRS, Grey)
Offered by Direct Uniforms
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Trousers, 11 Dec 2013
Very good quality trousers. Hard wearing and fit my son very well. I think they are better than the M and S trousers we buy regularly so you can buy these with confidence. Good seller arrived in time. Its nice when you buy stuff online that turns out to be good!

Poppy & Union Flag Pin Badge
Poppy & Union Flag Pin Badge
Offered by Wristbands Online
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars good badge, 11 Dec 2013
Quality badge that expresses gratitude for our soldiers who died past and present to preserve our freedom. Buy it and wear it just to annoy a progressive.

Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Titan review, 31 Oct 2013
Good film but I prefer the original. Worth buying for the new special effects however. I recommend the film its fun.

Roots
Roots
Price: 7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Roots review, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Roots (Audio CD)
This is the first album from Sepultura that I have bought and listened to. I am not a Metal music expert but I know what I like. This is a very original sound. I have not heard this type before. Therefore in my opinion this is an excellent album. I have also recognised that Slipknot must have stolen some of their stuff or copied it having heard similar riffs, tunes etc on Slipknot songs. I hope Slipknot acknowledge this group as to me they are clearly well before them.

Arn: Knight Templar [DVD]
Arn: Knight Templar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Callow
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars An undiscovered gem until now!, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Arn: Knight Templar [DVD] (DVD)
There are great films out there that may not have been blockbusters at the cinema but nevertheless are great films. This was a recommendation from Amazon due to my purchasing history I guess, and I had never heard of it. The film is very well acted and being a bloke am not really into romantic films but this one is different. It manages to appeal to men and women. I don't usually sit down with my wife to watch a romantic film but this one is amazing as we could both sit down and enjoy. It is not overly sentimental, but manages to portray the reality of warfare at that period of history with a tragic relationship. It looks like a big budget film and the scenery and battle sequences are amazing. Well worth the money!

Scalextric Start P9400 Transformer Accessory
Scalextric Start P9400 Transformer Accessory
Offered by jadlamracingmodels
Price: 13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 30 Sep 2013
The transformer arrived in good time, it works and is good value. So recommend this if you need a replacement.

The Early Tapes
The Early Tapes
Price: 7.36

5.0 out of 5 stars The real Level 42, 11 July 2013
This review is from: The Early Tapes (Audio CD)
This is raw level 42 and sums up the spirit of the group at least in the early days. For me this is the best. Love meeting love is a song that resonates in my heart and reminds me of my first love and nicer times here in the UK. If you like level 42 you will love this album. I play this frequently when driving and it takes me back and feel good!

Force of Righteousness
Force of Righteousness
by Kenneth Copeland
Price: 2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful book., 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Force of Righteousness (Paperback)
This small book is packed with liberating truths. Kenneth Copeland always explains the Bible so ordinary people like myself can understand it better. I have read this book 3 times and intend to keep re-reading it, which is what needs to be done sometimes for things to sink in. I highly recommend this book if you have suffered from condemnation and false religious teachings.

The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion
The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion
by Robert Spencer
Price: 9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 16 Jan 2011
The author has researched his subject extremely well and presented evidence from authentic Islamic sources revealing the true nature of Muhammad and hence, Islam. I have been truly enlightened through reading this book. If you read this book you will realise why the author (who in my opinion is a very brave man indeed)added those words 'founder of the worlds most intolerant religion.' This is a very dangerous book to Muslims and a powerful tool for those who value freedom of speech and thought. Well done Robert Spencer, I salute you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2011 8:49 AM GMT

LG 42LH2000 42-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - Black
LG 42LH2000 42-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great tv, 16 Jan 2011
This is a great tv for the money just as good (maybe even better) than more expensive models and makes.Standard picture and sound are good (havnt got HD freeview or box yet). For a basic large screen tv you cant go wrong. I am a member of 'Which?'and thoroughly researched my purchase, the tv was nearly one of their best buys-only a minor thing prevented this. 'Which' gave the standard picture 4 out of 5 and the HD picture 5 out of 5- so there you go.