Profile for Sophia > Reviews

Sophia

Green Smoothie Bible
Green Smoothie Bible
by Kristine Miles

4.0 out of 5 stars My health has improved from day one after reading this book, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Green Smoothie Bible (Paperback)
I have been suffering with stress and lack of time for years. I have followed all sorts of diets and healthy eating mainly juicing diets. This idea is so much easier to implement as smoothies are so much easier than juicing and fits to my life style.

The Art of War for Women: Sun Tzu's Ultimate Guide to Winning Without Confrontation
by Chin-Ning Chu

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 May 2013
The art of war has been my latest interest in books and this book is so good intepretation and explanation of it. It could easily apply to men though. I have read lots of Art of war books and I can confidently say this was a page turner.

Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Make: Projects)
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Make: Projects)
by Matt Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars It was excellent, 19 May 2013
gave me all the confidence and knowledge needed to get started. Very good book. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to start with RaspberryPi

Getting More: How You Can Negotiate to Succeed in Work & Life
Getting More: How You Can Negotiate to Succeed in Work & Life
by Stuart Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and life changing, 1 Jun 2011
Well, I was recently in problems at work and after reading this book, I got new ideas and things got a lot better. I don't know what I would have done without this book. Possibly be discouraged and quit my current job and then face the same problems all over again in another place. My problem is that I am very good at work but can't deal with the politics well. This book gave me the tools to do it.