Profile for Texas > Reviews

Content by Texas

Texas "Texas" (england)

Crocs Classic Unisex-Adults' Flip Flops - BlacK 8 UK Men/9 UK Women (42-43 EU)
Crocs Classic Unisex-Adults' Flip Flops - BlacK 8 UK Men/9 UK Women (42-43 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
Good quality but a narrow fit. In my opinion the sizing is more appropriate for women's fit than men's.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars sensational smells, 28 Jun. 2014
These are an excellent price as I have seen some in the shops which cost as much for 1 as I paid for the 3 of them. They smell absolutely lovely and are very long lasting. Highly recommend

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Offered by Perks

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 Jun. 2014
Excellent price paid for something which is absolutely necessary. easy to install and seems to be working smoothly. I would highly recommend this product.

PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by N.S Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QIALITY, 17 Nov. 2013
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND WITHOIUT DOUBT A GENUINE PLAYSTATION PRODUCT,NOT SOME IMPORTED FAKE THAT I WAS WORRIED I MIGHT RECIEVE HAVING READ OTHER COMMENTS ON AMAZON

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY LOOKING LITTLE BRACELET, 17 Nov. 2013
My daughter is an avid harry potter fan and I know she is going to love this little stocking filler at xmas. It looks really good quality for the price paid and on the face of it seems a real bargain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 1:17 PM GMT

Crocs Unisex Adult's Crocband Flip Flops - Blue (Navy), 7 UK Men/8 UK Women (41-42 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 9 Aug. 2013
First of all they really look the part. They fit comfortably on the feet and can be worn for long periods at a time. I found that they are not particularly generous size wise and they are pretty much fitted on the feet. The only slight issue I have is that on a very hot day I do find they make my feet sweat a little but it certainly isn't something that would make me advise against buying them. All in all I would say that are a good buy at a reasonable price.

The Conversation
The Conversation

4.0 out of 5 stars not their finest hour but not the worst either, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Conversation (Audio CD)
I must admit when I first got this album I was really disappointed with it. In all honesty I was looking forward to it a great deal as it was Texas first offering in many a year and was expecting a little better than I got. Like everything you need to give it a chance so I persevered with it and after a few plays I found I actually liked quite a few of the songs and now I sing along merrily to them. One thing I will say though is a don't think there are many songs on here that we will be singing along to at the upcoming concerts in the fashion of Inner smile,say what you want et al. All in all I would say by all means buy it but don't expect an album of hits.

Epson Compatible T0715 (T711-T714)  Full Set of High Yield (19ml) Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus D78 D92 D120 DX4000 DX4050 DX4400 DX4450 DX5000 DX5050 DX6000 DX6050 DX7000F DX7400 DX7450 DX8400 DX8450 DX9400P S20 SX100/SX105 SX200 SX205 SX400 SX405 SX600FW Office B40W BX300F BX600FW.
Epson Compatible T0715 (T711-T714) Full Set of High Yield (19ml) Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus D78 D92 D120 DX4000 DX4050 DX4400 DX4450 DX5000 DX5050 DX6000 DX6050 DX7000F DX7400 DX7450 DX8400 DX8450 DX9400P S20 SX100/SX105 SX200 SX205 SX400 SX405 SX600FW Office B40W BX300F BX600FW.
Offered by Accessory Land

5.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 2 Mar. 2010
Item arrived in good time & securely packed. I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality of the ink. Due to the giveaway price i expected it to be of a lesser quality than what i got so i would highly recommend it.