Profile for dorothy39 > Reviews

Want You Dead
Want You Dead
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars James has done it again, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Want You Dead (Kindle Edition)
Oh brilliant as ever.it has also given a pointer to the next grace book. Oh Peter James please hurry up and write it.

The Venice Project
The Venice Project
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh well done, 27 April 2014
So enjoyed the Venice project. I read it whilst on holiday in Venice and this gave the book an extra dimension but do read this book if ever you have been or might go to magical Venice.I take my hat off to this couple who had the courage to up sticks and live and work there.

By Its Cover: (Brunetti 23)
By Its Cover: (Brunetti 23)
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brunetti, 27 April 2014
Always a treat to read a New Donna Leon. But more family news next time please. I like the crime scene and personal life mixture in earlier books.

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant first novel. Really did keep me on the edge of my seat until the very last page. Do read it. And Daniel hurry up with your next book.

The Rosie Project
The Rosie Project
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars In for a treat, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Rosie Project (Kindle Edition)
You are in for a treat if you read the Rosie project. I had no idea what this book was about so fell headlong into the best novel I have read in a long time. Not something I often do but urge you to read this clever,witty and totally absorbing book. You will learn a lot too. I did.

Fifty Shades Of Blood: The Assassination Diaries - The Judges Part Two
Fifty Shades Of Blood: The Assassination Diaries - The Judges Part Two
Price: 2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars here we go again...., 2 Feb 2014
I don't know just what is it about 'maddy' but I certainly lap up the Assassination Diaries. So here is the latest one, and she polishes off her targets in her own special way, and certainly carries me along with her during her adventures. She gets up to all her old tricks - and a few new ones - and left me wanting more.

Hacked
Hacked
by Geri Hosier
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars what a find!, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hacked (Paperback)
What a find - this is a fast-moving thriller with a very up-to-date twist to it. I very much hope the top of the range boss of a murder squad - Liv Paxton - will soon have others mysteries to solve. I cant wait.

Fifty Shades Of Blood: The Assassination Diaries - The Oligarch
Fifty Shades Of Blood: The Assassination Diaries - The Oligarch
Price: 2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars what a find!, 31 Oct 2013
What a find - I love the Assassination Diaries - in fact I gobble them up, and cant put them down. What a brilliant idea for a series - cant wait for more. Bring them on....

Simulated TV Mini - New 2012 Version Burglar Deterrent Device (Mini)
Simulated TV Mini - New 2012 Version Burglar Deterrent Device (Mini)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant gadget, 21 Aug 2013
this is the most wonderful gadget ever..... often my house looks empty when I am at the back of the house.... now with this efficient gadget placed in a room at the front of the house it always looks occupied. And, when I come home I am so impressed by the changing lights that I sit in the car for a few moments!!!

No Child of Mine
No Child of Mine
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: No Child of Mine (Kindle Edition)
I have read other books by Susan Lewis and this one certainly didn't disappoint. The handling of the issue of child abuse was sensitive and showed the pressure on professionals desperate to help children who really do need care.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3