Profile for Dr. P. > Reviews

Dr. P.

Hush Puppies Mens Rockford Plain Toe Brogue HMR1228-236 Brown 10 UK, 45 EU
Hush Puppies Mens Rockford Plain Toe Brogue HMR1228-236 Brown 10 UK, 45 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 5 Jan. 2015
Excellent Quality. Fits as expected. I'm a size 10 and they fit as my other size 10 shoes, which is good because the other reviews on this product said that the size wasn't as expected.

edc by ESPRIT Men's 994CC2C906 Short, Dark Pier Beige, Large (Manufacturer Size:34)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Dec. 2014
Loved 'em. Ideal for warm weather. Pockets are big and deep enough to put a water bottle in.

WRANGLER Men's Heritage Western Regular Fit Crew Neck Long Sleeve Casual Shirt, White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Dec. 2014
Loved it!

Aloe Pura Advanced Colon Cleanse Tablets - 90 Tablets (90 for the price of 60)
Aloe Pura Advanced Colon Cleanse Tablets - 90 Tablets (90 for the price of 60)
Offered by Aroma

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 30 Mar. 2014
I love this because if you want to clear out your, cough, lower parts like me then this work amazingly. If you take it at night make sure you're near a loo the next morning. But really, it gets rid of all the rubbish and make you feel great. It doesn't taste too bad either. It certainly is a colon cleanse and bête than any lax I've ever taken.

Pure Raspberry Ketones Diet Pills | 100% Pure Ketone Extract High Strength | 1 Month Supply | Innopure®
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 30 Mar. 2014
I was sceptical at first. But I tried it and it did work. I'm still taking it. I was surprised about how well it works. As long as you don't over eat it certainly works well. I find if I take it in the evening then in the morning I can visible see a different.

Boxer Gifts Memory Loss Mints
Boxer Gifts Memory Loss Mints
Offered by The Gift Oasis LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost forgot to leave this review...., 1 Feb. 2014
I can't remember why I bought these or when they arrived or in fact where I put them since but I have a feeling they were great. Hehe. Good service and a cool gift for an 'old' friend.

Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90
Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service & great product, 1 Feb. 2014
ZMA helps me sleep and boosts my energy the next day. Also, I can rely on fast & speedy delivery. Used for a few years now on and off. I'm also in the 40+ category and this is a welcomed help to my training efforts.

How to Write a Book in Less than 7 Days: The Publishing Queen Reveals All
How to Write a Book in Less than 7 Days: The Publishing Queen Reveals All

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible book, if you can call it a book, 11 Jan. 2012
I feel ripped off for the price of this book, Hardly any content and full of empty pages to write notes in. Avoid at all cost.