Profile for Mr. Chris Pires > Reviews

Content by Mr. Chris Pires

Mr. Chris Pires "Chris Pires"

Page: 1 | 2
What Color is Your Parachute? 2010: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers

5.0 out of 5 stars Real job advice for today's economy, 16 Jan. 2010
With so many job hunting books focused on things that don't matter like Resume writing and Cover letting writing. What Color is your parachute is one of the few books giving you practical advice that will work in this economy. I first picked up what Color is your parachute in 2004, after sending out a thousand resumes and not getting a single interview. Using the statistics in the begging of the book, I realized what I was doing was a waste of time. I changed my approach to speaking with real people and doing informational interviews. It wasn't long before I convinced a company to create a job just for me.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2010 2:49 PM BST

What Color Is Your Parachute? 2007: A Practical Manual for Job-hunters and Career Changes
by Richard N. Bolles

5.0 out of 5 stars Real job advice for today's economy, 16 Jan. 2010
This review is from: What Colour Is Your Parachute?

[]

What Colour is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters & Career Changers

No Title Available

What Colour Is Your Parachute? 2008
What Colour Is Your Parachute? 2008

[]

What Colour Is Your Parachute for Teens: Discovering Yourself, Defining Your Future

[]

What Colour Is Your Parachute?: A Practical Manual for Job-hunters and Career Changers (What Color Is Your Parachute?)

[]

The 1997 What Colour is Your Parachute?: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career Changers (What Color Is Your Parachute?)
by Richard Bolles