Profile for Fooey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
27 Bottle cast and polished solid aluminum wine rack
27 Bottle cast and polished solid aluminum wine rack
Offered by tlmwholesale11

5.0 out of 5 stars The product was boxed in perfect condition and looks great, 9 Jan. 2015
Ordered the item between Christmas & NY and received it within two days. The product was boxed in perfect condition and looks great. The only thing I would say is that some wider bottles won't fit but to be fair normal bottles of wine and champagne all fit in nicely. Great looking wine rack.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, i-Blason [Scratch Resistant] Halo Series Apple iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5 inch Resistant Hybrid Clear Case + Cover with TPU Bumper (Clear)
Offered by I-Blason EU

4.0 out of 5 stars good product., 16 Dec. 2014
Case does what it says, it protects my iPhone and is clear. I was expecting it to be stiffer and not sure whether it will protect my 6plus from the risk of 'pocket bend'? However, it is slim unobtrusive and so far has protected my phone, good product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Dec. 2014
Product works really well, especially like the car charger which I have found so useful. I bought this as when I went on holiday earlier this year I used my iPhone as a sat nave when the one I hired broke down. However, as Google maps drains the iPhone battery I really needed a car charger. 2 x USB type ports allows two things to be charged simultaneously and the charger lights up which indicates that it's on and you can see it in the dark. Good product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 16 Dec. 2014
Ordered the product to be sent to my work address but it didn't show up. Contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement to my home address, great customer service. Lead work perfectly and is really useful used in conjunction with my portable phone charger.

[Apple Certified ] EasyAcc® MFi 3000mAh iPhone 5 5s battery charging case, Rechargeable extended protective Battery Case for iPhone 5 5s,Original Lightning Charging Plug, Full Body Protection,Black [12-month Warranty]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too bulky, 16 Dec. 2014
This product is really bulky and although it does recharge my iphone5, I think it is just to big and bulky to be a really good product. Also not sure if it is a coincidence but my phone appears to run down faster than normal, so alway charging it. Very helpful that it comes with extention jack as it allows headphones other than the apple supplied ones to be used.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 7:14 AM GMT

Anker® Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nokia Lumia 520, 1020, and most other Phones (Silver)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, which would be great if they provided a iPhone charger., 16 Dec. 2014
Bought the Anker portable charger for keeping my iphone6 plus charged when I'm out and about. I've only used it a couple of times since I bought it and although I am happy with it, I have a couple of comments. The Anker will charge my 6plus up to about 80%, which is good but I would have preferred a full charge. I knew the the Anker didn't come with an iPhone charger lead but would suggest they consider providing one as I had to by a short portable lead to carry around. Overall I'm happy with the Anker, it does the job, is compact and comes with a bag to carry it and the charger lead. Happy to recommend it.

Junior Brain Trainer 2 (Nintendo DS)
Junior Brain Trainer 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by zoverstocks

2.0 out of 5 stars Brain Trainer 2, 10 Jan. 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Not sure yet about this, some of the games appeared too hard for my six year old but I am sure that she will improve as we play it more. I would consider this more like homework rather than a game but could help her with her school work if I can keep her engaged?!

Pink Nintendo DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL/3DS/3DS XL Travel Bag Carry Case
Pink Nintendo DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL/3DS/3DS XL Travel Bag Carry Case
Offered by Modern-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars DSI Travel Case, 10 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Really good product and keeps the DSI and games in one place. Good for travel as everything can be packed into the bag and carried by my daughter.

Tinkerbell and The Great Fairy Rescue (Nintendo DS)
Tinkerbell and The Great Fairy Rescue (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Dealz

4.0 out of 5 stars TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue, 10 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I can only comment on behalf of daughter who received this for Christmas and seemed to love it. The game for what I saw was reasonably intuitive and it was enough to keep a six year old happy for quite a few hours.

iGloo Flexible Soft Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo DSi - Pink
iGloo Flexible Soft Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo DSi - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Silicone Skin, 10 Jan. 2011
The skin is a good purchase for those of you who wish to protect the DSI against scratches and other child mishaps, for the price a good product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2011 11:26 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2