Profile for Niamh O'Donnell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Camera360 for kindle fire
Camera360 for kindle fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera app for KINDLE, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Camera360 for kindle fire (App)
Camera 360, is easy quick and does the job well. I think people giving it any lower than 3 stars are a little high- maintenance. Don't expect it to do any more than take a picture, cause that's what a camera is for. The app is good because of the filtering options which is even more than enough considering anybody who is thinking about purchasing this app is looking for a camera, so does your digital camera give you the option to filter them on screen because mine doesn't, you have to download the picture online to edit. To conclude it definitely deserves 5 stars because I couldn't make an app that functions as well as this one.

Cake Maker
Cake Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cake Maker (App)
I really enjoy this app, i make cakes and i use this to design my cakes. The reason i didn't make this a 5 star is because you have to delete your whole cake if you make 1 mistake!!!!!! Love this app

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book 4)
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book 4)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 5 Aug 2013
I am Eleven years of age and I finished the twilight saga in the space of just under two months, the saga is a really exceptional franchise both book and film. I started reading them after seeing the first film and read the majority of them in under three days. Twilight has become a big part of my of my childhood reading experience. This is a book/ saga I would recommend to anybody from the age of eleven to forty! Stephanie Meyer is a genius!!!! This book is highly recommendable.

Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 1 Aug 2013
Terrific exceptional and down right amazing book. I finished eclipse in just under 3 days and I loved every second of it.

New Moon (Twilight Saga Book 2)
New Moon (Twilight Saga Book 2)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 July 2013
Amazing and no other word
This book is fabulous and I enjoyed every last word, love this book so much

Twilight (Twilight Saga Book 1)
Twilight (Twilight Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, 14 July 2013
This book is fantastic and an excellent read for anybody 11 and over. The suspense made me read it in 3 days flat. Twilight is my new favourite book and the film has been put together brilliantly to make sure nothing is missed out. There are hints of humour which'll leave you giggling . A great read I highly recommend it.

The Disappeared (A Tyler Lawless mystery)
The Disappeared (A Tyler Lawless mystery)
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2013
This book is another excellent example of the Tyler Lawless series, the thrill and excitement takes you away from reality, and takes you into death murder and past. A must read I give it 5 stars

Roxy's Baby
Roxy's Baby
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Roxy's Baby (Kindle Edition)
This book really amazed me there was no inappropriate content but some could almost frighten you. Roxy's Baby was brilliant really great must read

The Donut Diaries: Book One
The Donut Diaries: Book One

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Mar 2013
Comical I really enjoyed it a must read for kids although you get quite hungry reading it!! Any kid will enjoy

DragonVale
DragonVale

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and great for kids, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: DragonVale (App)
I've had dragonvale for a while and have always like it. In DragonVale you breed and create your own Dragonvale recommended to anyone

Page: 1 | 2