Profile for Jason hazlehurst > Reviews

Content by Jason hazlehurst

Jason hazlehurst

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator (Grey - Blue)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars I DIDNT KNOW GOD MADE SPEEKERS?, 26 April 2014
THIS IS INSANE!!!
it is one of the best purchases I have made in my life? I carry this every time I go somewhere with a long journey it is so small and compact could put it in my back pocket and just stroll. my brothers are more than jealous! we use it in the car and I have bout a second one, because you can string a load of them together!!!! they are so amazing I would literally buy as many as possible, they are the new generation portable speakers.
the pull out mechanism is so smart and proud, the blue light that turns on to show the device is on is awesome too, a good little torch if you don't have one haha, though you will have to charge it. I haven't actually had to charge mine since purchase which was months ago, maybe the start of Jan? it is incredibly loud, and only gets a little fuzzy at full full volume, when you have full volume on the speaker and the music device e.g. my ipod. I mean it though it is so loud I reckon 5 of these could run a school disco? ha! I actually love this and being a gadget person I would recommend this too EVERYONE !!!!!

Self-Stirring Mug
Self-Stirring Mug
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars wow what a machine, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Self-Stirring Mug (Toy)
this is one cool little product, well actually it isn't actually that small as it is quite a chunky quality mug. Regardless of the self stirring feature it is a quality mug. I ordered this for my little brothers 12th birthday (22nd March) however it got lost in the post, not sure if it was royal mail or whatever. However having contacted the seller about a week after the birthday they instantly set about re assuring me that they had sent it and give it 10 days, it still hadn't arrived, so they offered a free replacement which was very kind. this promptly arrived about 3 days later hahahaha!!

I gave it to my lil bro after school and he loves it already, the water tap was used in 3 seconds and the mug was then sitting with the water in it and he happily pressed the button and off it went. The mug uses a little wheel with spokes sticking out, like a pirate ship wheel, and it whirred into action and the stirring commenced :) it works beautifully, and he could get his finger almost all the way down the bottom without getting wet.

5 mins later he had some tea, and I am happy to say that worked spectacularly as well.

this is a well thought-out and manufactured product. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fun person, with a gadget mind :) but make sure you order it early, and I wish as much luck as I can to your success.

GET IT !!!

Jazooli Powerful 1mW Green Beam LED Laser Lazer Pointer Pen
Jazooli Powerful 1mW Green Beam LED Laser Lazer Pointer Pen
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars the best of the best, 3 Oct 2013
this is a must must must have, omg it is so epic, I bought it for my brothers birthday and although it turned up a little late he said it was well worth it and it blooming is, well done jazooli if you are looking to get it DO NOT HESITATE, it is awesome, it goes really far, absolute miles im telling you, it is even really good in the bright day but obviously not the brightest day and my cat loves it too, its soo good I have ordered another one for me and my little brother too :)
so pleased

Scouting For Girls
Scouting For Girls
Offered by MediaMerchants

1.0 out of 5 stars hello?, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Scouting For Girls (Audio CD)
ok I ordered this cd on the 20th April 2013 and I still haven't got it and it is the 19th of MAY! music itself is apparently good but I cant say much for postage and packaging!

Ladies Funny tshirt High-Fived Your Face Light Blue T shirt Size Small-36
Ladies Funny tshirt High-Fived Your Face Light Blue T shirt Size Small-36
Offered by Starlight Shopping Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars talk about quality!, 19 Jun 2013
well I bought this for my best friends birthday and I ordered it on Friday evening and got it on Tuesday? no special delivery I chose standard! and the interesting thing is that the estimated delivery time was the 20th-24th of June? that's is almost 2 days ahead of schedule!
anyway the product is nicely wrapped and easily accessible, which is another bonus. the t shirt itself is great and you can fell quality :)
recomend