Profile for silverfox > Reviews

DakshCraft High Quality Pure Copper Jug with Lid for Health Benefits
DakshCraft High Quality Pure Copper Jug with Lid for Health Benefits
Offered by avs products

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love it the craft work is superb, 19 Jan. 2016
I love love it the craft work is superb. It is a beautiful pure copper jug and the lid fits firmly no chance of lid falling off when poring

The Book Thief
The Book Thief

4.0 out of 5 stars The Book Thief, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
I have given this 4 stars. It took a little while to get into, however, I found it a very compelling reading. Would recommend it to like minded readers.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, 15 Mar. 2013
I received this book THE NEXT DAY. In my opinion it is a very funny book to read and I have recommended it to all my family to read as its the best laugh I have had in a long time. I had never heard of the author before, if all his books are written with the same humour I will be purchasing more.

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi
by Yann Martel

5.0 out of 5 stars Life of Pi, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Paperback)
This was delivery NEXT DAY I purchased it for my grandson (who likes me to read to him). I loved the story, he loved the story and I would recommend this as a great read for grandchildren.

Udderly Smooth Extra Care 227g Unscented Moisturising Cream with Urea
Udderly Smooth Extra Care 227g Unscented Moisturising Cream with Urea

4.0 out of 5 stars Udderly Smooth Extra Care Moisturising Cream, 15 Mar. 2013
I would have given this product a 5* rating as I received this very quickly. However, the cream was not for me but a friend and I am waiting for her to let me know the results. I would, however recommend this company for their speedy delivery. Would also recommend them to family and friends.

Lynda La Plante Anna Travis Mysteries 4 Books Collection Pack Set RRP: £29.96 (Clean Cut, Above Suspicion, Blind Fury, Silent Scream)
by Lynda La Plante

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynda La Plante 4 Books Collection, 15 Mar. 2013
I chose this rating as I received these books in super quick time they were well packed. They all make a great read and I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Willow Tree Surrounded by Love Figurine
Willow Tree Surrounded by Love Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow Tree Figurine, 19 Feb. 2013
I chose the 5* rating as this arrived after a few days, was securely packaged and the posies are a beautiful. I would recommend this to any other collectors out there and for husbands/partners to purchase these lovely collections for anyone who collects them.I am referring to all the Willow Tree Figurines.

Wonders of Life
Wonders of Life
by Professor Brian Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonders of Life by Professor Brian Cox, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wonders of Life (Hardcover)
I chose this 5* rating as this arrived the very next day. I had bought this book for my husbands birthday, as we are both love Professor Brian Cox. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in the wonders of the world.

Enesco Willow Tree Figurine, Forget-Me-Not
Enesco Willow Tree Figurine, Forget-Me-Not

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow Tree Figurine-Forget-Me-Not, 19 Feb. 2013
I chose this rating as the figurine is even more beautifull that its picture. It arrive quickly, was packed well and the forget-me-nots are just gorgeous. I would recommend this to family and friends and most of all me!

Elements Silver 925 Ladies' Floral Pattern Sterling Silver Heart Locket Engraved with Belcher Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Elements SS Ladies' Heart Locket, 19 Feb. 2013
I chose this rating due to the speed of their delivery system. The locket was much prettier than the picture. I liked the engraving on the locket very much and I would recommend to family and friends, and of course me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4