Profile for Ms. K. Murdoch > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Murdoch

Ms. K. Murdoch (Kendal, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Perfect People
Perfect People

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and very chilling., 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: Perfect People (Kindle Edition)
This book will send shivers down the spine, thought provoking story about "what if". What if you could design your perfect child, what if you then brought that child into a world where not everyone agrees with the science behind it and what happens when they decided to do something about it. This kept me as hooked as it made me uneasy. A great read.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed and I cried, fab book, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book of JoJo Moyes and what an emotional roller coaster it was. Beautiful story that made me laugh and cry. Had to leave the last couple of chapters till I was at home as I knew I would be in pieces whatever the ending and whilst it was emotional it was also very uplifting. I will be reading more by this author, highly recommended.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner
by Elizabeth Haynes

4.0 out of 5 stars Chilling but utterly compelling, 14 May 2012
I found this a chilling but utterly compelling account of domestic abuse. The story of Cathy, who means a charming exciting man who all her friends love, he's just to good to be true and so he is. Cathy's descent into a scared shadow of her former self is very believable and shows it could happen to anyone. This is a book that will stay with me for a long time.

Live At The Royal Albert Hall (incl. CD) [DVD](Region Free)
Live At The Royal Albert Hall (incl. CD) [DVD](Region Free)
Dvd ~ Adele
Offered by mecodu-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars What a treat, 10 Dec 2011
A Christmas present to myself! Brilliant concert, she is so warm towards her audience and the stories behind the songs are priceless. Buy it now, you won't regret it.

Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Micky Flanagan

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 1 Dec 2011
Very disappointing been looking forward to seeing this as not able to get tickets to see him live. However, after watching first few minutes if this I'm glad I didn't manage tickets. Far too much reliance on swearing to get a laugh, old material that has been seen on just about every tv show going. My advice, save your money and buy Sarah Millican instead!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2012 12:04 AM BST

Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Sarah Millican
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 1 Dec 2011
Been lucky enough to see her twice this year and she doesn't disappoint. This DVD is her show from the Chatterbox tour, laughed so much nearly had to get the Tena ladies out! I know when I watch it again I will see bits I missed from the first time round. Buy it - you won't regret it!

Taboo (Reilly Steel 1)
Taboo (Reilly Steel 1)
by Casey Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first novel in what I hope will be a long series., 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Taboo (Reilly Steel 1) (Paperback)
Well plotted believeable characters. Hope this is the start and a long series of future books featuring Reilly Steel and Detectives Chris Delaney and Pete Kennedy.

Second Son: (Jack Reacher Short Story) (Kindle Single) (Jack Reacher Short Stories)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated this "book", 30 Aug 2011
I'm normally a huge Lee Child/Reacher fan but this was a big disapointment. Don't bother wasting you time or money on this.

Page: 1 | 2