Profile for Woodstock > Reviews

Woodstock

Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain
Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting seller - cheap and nasty product, 16 Dec 2013
As with the ear rings to match this pendant - cheap and nasty fashion jewellery. Emailed seller to return and have had emails ignored so they are a rip off set up. There is nothing silver about these products. Please do not waste your money on these nasty products and rip off sellers.

Wahl 79233-017 100 Series Mains Hair Clipper Set
Wahl 79233-017 100 Series Mains Hair Clipper Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy, 16 Dec 2013
No overly keen as quite noisy but I'm sure they'll do a decent job but haven't really bothered with them since I bought hem.

Flash Superstore New Ipad 3 & Apple Ipad 2 Polka Dots Hot Pink / White Multifunctional / Multi Angle Wallet / Cover / Stand / Typing Case With Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor (All versions Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G/4G - 16GB 32GB 64GB)
Offered by DN-Technology

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 16 Dec 2013
This does exactly what it says it does. Arrived within delivery time. Did have a very throng smell of p,attic when I go it but its fading now so hopefully it will go totally soon

Pet Trimmer Pocket Pro Black
Pet Trimmer Pocket Pro Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a persian with dreadlocks, 16 Dec 2013
I got this to use on my persian as she is terrible for getting her fur into dreadlocks. It's easy to use, easy to handle and gets through the fur very easily.

Silver 100 Celtic Bracelet 18cm
Silver 100 Celtic Bracelet 18cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and discoloured, 16 Dec 2013
I was very disappointed when I received this. It was very thin, flimsy and cheap. It was also discoloured and tarnished so I returned and got a refund.

Osmo Deep Moisturising Conditioner  Replenishes Lost Moisture Without Weighing Hair Down - 1000ml
Osmo Deep Moisturising Conditioner Replenishes Lost Moisture Without Weighing Hair Down - 1000ml
Offered by Just Beauty UK

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it, 16 Dec 2013
I got this as my persian is always sat in the ink playing with the taps and trying to get at and tip over my glasses of water, and its one of the better things I've bought for my moggies. The older one drinks from the top part, while the little one gets to paddle in the large bottom part. I see them drinking from this all of the time and they are quite fussy divas so it must be ok. It's very quiet, you don't hear it at all.

Rescue Remedy Spray 20ml
Rescue Remedy Spray 20ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as always, 16 Dec 2013
This s a replacement of he one I always have handy in my bag. Use it when I need and works for me. Only down side is as I don't drink alcohol it has a very strong alcohol taste, all be it which goes quite quickly. I got the pastels to use for when I'm driving as they are alcohol free and a bit paranoid the it I was ever pulled over and I'd sprayed this I'd stink of alcohol!! :)

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, bit strong, 16 Dec 2013
I tried this on a tester in a store then ordered from Amazon as cheaper. Smell is ok but quite strong and sweet but I will use it. Not one of my favourite perfumes but not bad.

Rescue Pastilles Blackcurrant 50g
Rescue Pastilles Blackcurrant 50g
Offered by Pharmacyfix

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste nice, 16 Dec 2013
Taste nice and seem to work to calm me down while driving as do get very scared due to huge crash not so long ago. Also as I use these for driving its good there is no alcohol taste or smell

True Blue
True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars True Blue, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: True Blue (MP3 Download)
Haven't heard this song for ages, but just as good as years ago. great download speed