Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Eterna D130 - 28W 2D Slim Profile Low Energy Fitting
Eterna D130 - 28W 2D Slim Profile Low Energy Fitting
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd chance, 14 Oct 2013
This is the second one I have purchased. The first one only lasted just over a year, It started to make a loud buzzing noise and then stopped working. The fault could not be rectified. The light this produces is very bright and ideal for my kitchen which is why I have decided to purchase a second one and give it another chance.

Viners Darwin 88 Piece Cutlery Set in Black Canteen High Quality Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 14 Oct 2013
I am very pleased with this. It is not fancy, but very good value for money. I bought this for my own use, but would be very happy to buy as a present for a friend.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 shades of blue, 14 Oct 2013
I ordered a 24 piece dinner set. When arrived it was two 12 piece sets. This would have been OK except they were two different shades of blue. As I ordered this for everyday use I can live with it so did not bother to send it back, but I must admit I was disappointed as it is very obvious the whole set does not match. As this was advertised as a 24 piece set surely someone should have made sure that the whole set matched.

Zip Pouches/Bags (.95 L size)
Zip Pouches/Bags (.95 L size)
Offered by CERAON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Zip Pouches/Bags (.95 L size)
These were excellent. I have even been using them for freezing homemade soup. They are easy to wash after use, and I have used them several times. I definately recommend these.

McAfee Internet Security 2013 Upgrade - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
McAfee Internet Security 2013 Upgrade - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
Offered by eoutlet-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 17 Mar 2013
Unfortunately even with the help of Mcafee this item would not download onto our PC's. we returned this item and purchased Internet security 2013. we removed the existing Mcafee from our computer and loaded the 2013 version and ths worked. I will not purchase an upgrade again.

Judge Vista - Egg Poacher - 4 Hole Egg Poacher - 4 Hole. As shown
Judge Vista - Egg Poacher - 4 Hole Egg Poacher - 4 Hole. As shown
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 11 Aug 2011
This poacher is a little expensive but worth every penny. It is very sturdy and I am sure will last for years. Unlike my last egg poacher, with this one I do not burn my hands when lifting the cups out. I have a ceramic hob and it works very well on it. The only negative point is that it is very heavy, I have a friend who has arthritis in her hands, and although she can normally manage to lift saucepans etc. unfortunately this is too heavy for her, so I would advise anyone with similar problems to be aware of this.

Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Clear - 30 x 40cm
Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Clear - 30 x 40cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 Aug 2011
I have a new kitchen and was worried about damaging the new worktops. I have put one of these next to my electric hob so as I lift hot pans from the hob I can rest them on the worktop saver, and this works very well. I have now purchased 3 of these, 2 in constant use for putting hot pans onto, and one I use as a chopping board. Although they are advertised as clear glass they do have a frosted appearance. I have mine resting on a black work surface and they do not spoil the look of the my new worktop. The one I use as a chopping board works very well, unlike other chopping boards I have purchased in the past, this one does not show any scratch marks, and you cannot damage it when using it. This worktop saver is very tough, nice looking, easy to clean as can go into the dishwasher, and would be very difficult to damage. I strongly recommend this product.

Ben 10 Alien Force Zip Around Colouring Case
Ben 10 Alien Force Zip Around Colouring Case
Offered by Otherland

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of colouring options, 16 May 2011
I was pleasantly surprised with a amount of different colouring options there were in this case. This was purchased for my nephew who is 5 years old and he loves the zip up case, and has already made very good use of all the pens, crayons, paints etc. that the case holds. This makes a very nice present at a reasonable cost.

Bandai Ben 10 Disk Alien Ultimatrix
Bandai Ben 10 Disk Alien Ultimatrix
Offered by JSN Worldtrade

4.0 out of 5 stars Made a little boy very happy, 16 May 2011
I purchased this as a birthday present for my nephew, who is Ben 10 mad. He never stopped playing with it all day. I am not certain how long it will last, the little discs you insert in it appear to be quite fragile, but the Ultimatrix itself seems fairly robust. I am sure it will bring many more hours of enjoyment.

Really Useful Storage Box Plastic Lightweight Robust Stackable 50 Litre W440xD710xH230mm Clear Ref 50C
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy and stack easily, 23 Mar 2011
I now have four of these boxes and find them very robust. They stack easily on top of each other so can be stored without taking up too much space. I have used two of these boxes for storing old video's and the depth of the boxes mean I have over 50 video's in each box, this includes bulky box sets. The lids lock securely so there is no chance of them coming off and the contents of the box tipping out. These boxes are a very good buy. I would certainly purchase more if required.

Page: 1 | 2