Profile for Kt > Reviews

Content by Kt

Kt

Marrying Daisy Bellamy (The Lakeshore Chronicles - Book 8)
Marrying Daisy Bellamy (The Lakeshore Chronicles - Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 28 Aug 2014
I read the first of this series on holiday in June this year, not knowing at the time that there were follow books. I loved the first one and once finished I discovered there were more. I bought the second as an audio book and as I enjoyed that too I went on to Amazon and bought the rest of the series. I have carried on reading when I can and this book was really hard to put down. It made me late for leaving for work and kept me up at night. There is sadness to deal with, but I kept hoping that the events were going to turn.
I can't remember ever shedding a tear when reading a book but at the end I admit I did. I do not understand why this series hasn't been picked up for movies. If the books were chick flicks. I would be hooked on those too. The characters are unpeeled until you learn the heart of them and the way that each book entwined with the ones before ensures that anyone picking a later book, can grasp a little of the background history.

Take A Look At Me Now
Take A Look At Me Now

4.0 out of 5 stars chick lit at its best, 24 May 2014
A page turner, though I had worked out the plot not far in, I enjoyed it. Makes me want to go back to Frisco.

Altec Lansing inAir 5000 Airplay Speaker System (discontinued by manufacturer)
Altec Lansing inAir 5000 Airplay Speaker System (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 14 April 2013
Nice and loud but I wish I hadn't bothered. The connection drops out even when I position the speaker in clear view of the router. I have had to re-install it for scratch a number of times to get it to play the ipad/phone music. The bass is fab but I adjusted the sound type in ipad settings as ipad was on bass boost mode and this fixed it. It is great if the ipad is connected to it via USB, but that completely defeats the object!

PowerGen Dual USB 4.2A 20W Car Charger for Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6 iPhone 5S 5 4S, iPad Air, mini; Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3; Note 4, 3, 2, Tab; HTC One (M8) Google Nexus and Sony [Designed for Apple and Android Devices] (USB Cable NOT included)
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 14 April 2013
I have used this charger in the car for my iPhone while using a Sat Nav app and it kept it fully charged. It seems to do what I needed (though I have not used it with my ipad3 yet which is really why I bought it). I have ordered another one this morning for my dad as I am confident in it's capabilities to charge his ipad.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Sep 2011
I ordered this for my niece but when it arrived the envelope was folded and so there is a big fold crease all the way down the centre of the birthday card. The packaging could not have been sturdy enough and I will not be able to use this card which is a shame as I got peppa pig wrapping paper to match from another amazon seller.