Profile for Kt > Reviews

Take A Look At Me Now
Take A Look At Me Now
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars chick lit at its best, 24 May 2014
A page turner, though I had worked out the plot not far in, I enjoyed it. Makes me want to go back to Frisco.

Altec Lansing inAir 5000 Airplay Speaker System
Altec Lansing inAir 5000 Airplay Speaker System
Offered by Startfaktor
Price: 181.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 14 April 2013
Nice and loud but I wish I hadn't bothered. The connection drops out even when I position the speaker in clear view of the router. I have had to re-install it for scratch a number of times to get it to play the ipad/phone music. The bass is fab but I adjusted the sound type in ipad settings as ipad was on bass boost mode and this fixed it. It is great if the ipad is connected to it via USB, but that completely defeats the object!

PowerGen Dual USB 3.6A 18w Car Charger for Apple iPad 1, iPad 2, The New iPad 3, iPad mini, iPhone 5 4s 4 3 3Gs, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 10 (USB Cable NOT included) - WHITE
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 14 April 2013
I have used this charger in the car for my iPhone while using a Sat Nav app and it kept it fully charged. It seems to do what I needed (though I have not used it with my ipad3 yet which is really why I bought it). I have ordered another one this morning for my dad as I am confident in it's capabilities to charge his ipad.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Sep 2011
I ordered this for my niece but when it arrived the envelope was folded and so there is a big fold crease all the way down the centre of the birthday card. The packaging could not have been sturdy enough and I will not be able to use this card which is a shame as I got peppa pig wrapping paper to match from another amazon seller.