Profile for B. Sanchez > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Medisure Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments
Medisure Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments

3.0 out of 5 stars Rubs off too easy, 21 Jun. 2014
I purchased this before Christmas and it is now late June, most of the lable have rubbed off the compartment lids, however the lids themselves ahve reminded firmed and none have broken off

HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Type D Male Adapter EVO 4G
HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Type D Male Adapter EVO 4G
Offered by Dqiang

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it was this 1 I needed, 21 Jun. 2014
This was actually purchased for a family member and I was not sure if I needed this one of the other type of small HDI, at thsi it didn't really matter.

This is apparently the one needed to connect a Kindle to a HDMI TV, as for whether it fitted it's intended slot I could not say.

Hitachi (HGST) 500gb 500 GB 2.5 Inch 5400 RPM Sata Hard Drive Thin 7MM For Laptop/PS3/Mac - 3 Years Warranty
Offered by Bipra Limited UK's Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it said on the tin, 21 Jun. 2014
I required this drive to replace a 320G laptop one that had gone south.

It worked fine and the Laptop is now back with it's owner

Jaina Proudmore: Tides of War (World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Series)
Jaina Proudmore: Tides of War (World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Series)
by Christie Golden

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but shame I knew what was going to happen, 13 April 2013
I have treid to write this without giving any Spoils for those that do not know, so I apologise if it is a bit cryptic

The title sums it up really this is a very good book but having played MoP (and one scenario in particular) I knew what was going to happen and found myself silently shouting and the characters to not do certain things.

However that said, before I read this book MoP had some unanswered questions concerning Lady Jaina Proudmore, and this certainly explained the hows and the whys, for anyone who has not played the operation Shieldwall questline (and / or) started the Isle of Thunder (alliance side) , this book will certainly fill in some gaps before you do and even if you have it will explain the whys and wherefores.

ON these strengths alone and the fact that is it a very good read I will recommend it but be advised it takes quite a while to get to the part that most MoP players probably already know about

World of Warcraft - Curse of the Worgen
World of Warcraft - Curse of the Worgen
by Micky Neilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great read, 13 April 2013
OK it's a comic by another name but I really enjoyed this book, If you have ever made a worgen, this will fill in some of the background and explain why Gilneas is being attacked by the Worgen and the undead combined. It also makes me want to make another Worgen so that I can follow this story for that start area now knowing what is really going on.

Great read Definitely recommended

Excellent Super Value Pack Conteck 32GB USB 2.0 High Speed Flash Dive/Pen Drive/Flash Memory/Data Traveler Stick Supports Windows With Shock Proof Technology And Key Ring slot Great Gift-Blue Color+FREE GIFT 1.5 M USB Extension Cable Blue Absolutely Free + Free Delivery!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad very bad, 13 April 2013
What were they thinking when they made this device?
It arrived formatted as FAT 32 (this means that no file larger than 2G can be written to it)
Any attempt to reformat to NTFS failed, and when I converted to NTFS it keeled over as soon as I tried to put a fiel larger than 2G on to it. This is a 32G device, I expect to be able to put large files on it.

Also it will not work properly in some of my USB extension leads and so has to be plugged direct into the PC, luckily for me I have some front USB ports.

My Advise DON'T buy

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Go2Games

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 April 2013
I bought the collectors edition because I like all the behind the scenes information, it is because of these I have only given it 4 stars, the art book in particular felt a little weak in comparison to the one provided with the Cata collectors edition. That aside I have found MoP to much more to my liking than Cata was, it doesn't feel as though you have to be a top raider to even stand a slight chance of killing more than one mob in the new areas.

Some people have found that fact that you are practically forced to do dailies to get extra valor points (and / or ) the fact that U have to do dungeons and raids to get large quantities of valor points is a pain and also the valor points weekly cap is by some considered too low.

Many griped about the panda race before launch and the talent point system, while I agree the talent point system feels a bit simplistic and does not appear to have cured the best talent selection problem as they were hoping, it must be said that even some of the people who said Pandas would spoil the game have taken a liking to them.

So overall a very good game, and good all round package slightly let down by the Art book.

Verbatim 43615 25GB 2x Blu-ray BD-RE - Jewel Cased 5 Pack
Verbatim 43615 25GB 2x Blu-ray BD-RE - Jewel Cased 5 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 Dec. 2011
Ideal for backup of hard discs, 125G of storage space. Only problem is that these discs seem to have risen in price recently. A spindle (of 10) at one time was only £30
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2012 12:55 PM BST

Quofum: A Novel of the Commonwealth
Quofum: A Novel of the Commonwealth
by Alan Dean Foster
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But not what I was expecting, 6 Jan. 2010
This is a good book with an interesting storyline but the detail on the back implies that more would be made of the the EVIL menace that is coming to destroy the galaxy, and the way that it is going to be destroyed. However 90% of the story focused on the scientists and all the things they were discovering, (the fact that they are stranded and how they react to this). I mainly picked this book out because I had already read Flinx Transcendent http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flinx-Transcendent-Pip-Novels/dp/0345496078/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1262799421&sr=8-1-fkmr1 and, knowing what happens to the scientists (Quofum leaves it on a bita cliffhanger) I wanted to know why it happened and how they ended up in the situation that was loosely described (and resolved) in a single paragraph in Flinx Transcendent.

All in all a good book that only brushes the story arc of the Great evil

Flinx Transcendent (Pip and Flinx Novels)
Flinx Transcendent (Pip and Flinx Novels)
by Alan Dean Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars Good conclusion to the series., 27 Nov. 2009
I found this to be an exciting book, (without giving too much away) it opens with Flinx in a potentially dangerous situation involving the Aan, and I found myself thinking "Not another Flinx gets in trouble and gets rescued by the Aan story" (ala... "Reunion" and "Sliding scales") but it makes a sharp turn away from that line. Old friends and old enemies also turn up, and the story carries on at nice pace, with the usual amount of action you would expect from a Pip & Flinx novel. This is probably the longest Pip and Flinx adventure by quite a margin and seeing the size of the book made me wonder if it might be a bit slow, but there is a lot that happens and the story flows nicely.

All in all a very good ending to the Pip and Flinx series, for those following Flinx's adventures, it is well worth the read.
For those yet to get into Pip and Flinx this is, (by virtue of being the last book), obviously not the place to start, which is a shame because I feel it is one of the best in the series.

Page: 1 | 2