Profile for Michael McDougall > Reviews

BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill
BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 6 Feb 2014
I had this posted directly to my daughter in Devon for my grandson. My daughter has told me that it was just what the little rascal wanted and it arrived well packed and raring to go. She did want him to grow up to be a brain surgeon but it looks as if he's set on becoming a chippie! Thank you for the great product and service.

9cm Plastic Plant Pots (Black Square) Pack of 250 (a422)
9cm Plastic Plant Pots (Black Square) Pack of 250 (a422)
Offered by Scot Plants Direct
Price: 15.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Have now used these, 10 Jun 2013
I like these pots. Lightweight but they seem to be quite strong. Used carefully I can see them lasting for many years. These particular ones were exactly the right size when it came to potting on my bedding plant. I used all but a few and have now planted out and not one has become damaged.
A good product. Thank you

Kodak Genuine 10C Ink Cartridge - Coloured (420 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 10C Ink Cartridge - Coloured (420 Pages)
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a compatible, 10 Jun 2013
I will not be buying these genuine Kodak cartridges again. I am just putting in the third one having not yet used a ream of A4 paper. I only use this printer for normal documents ie. email receipts, letters etc. never for photos or heavily coloured pages. They are just not worth buying. The black ones are the same, I have used three of those already!
Kodak say that these cartridges save you money because they print over four hundred pages. In my experience that is complete rubbish. I will be buying compatible ones from a company that I have dealt with before who's cartridges are much cheaper and last longer.

Monsters, Inc. [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Monsters, Inc. [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Pete Docter
Price: 15.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 10 Feb 2013
Just love this film. Saw it on tv ages ago so over Christmas I thought I'd buy it. Watched it several times, it always makes me laugh. Have now passed it to a friend who has two children, they love it.

PURE i-10, Powered Universal Dock for iPod with Remote Control (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 10 Feb 2013
Wouldn't recommend this product. Bought it for my ipod to use with a quality PURE DAB radio and it turned out to have all the power of a worn out hearing aid. Discovered that I was much better off just using a cable to connect.

ButterFox Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Mini / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note /Sony xperia /Nokia Lumia 920 /Microsoft Surface- Black
Offered by Game Access
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, 10 Feb 2013
Bought this to use on a touch screen computer and it works well for me. I Like the feel of it and it seems smooth to use.
when I looked at some of the others that are available I was amazed at the prices. This was good value and I like the idea of the built in ink pen. I'm not an expert but I would recommend this to others.

Digital Max Min Growroom Or Greenhouse Thermometer - Green
Digital Max Min Growroom Or Greenhouse Thermometer - Green
Offered by Cavalier Leisure Ltd
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars works very well, 10 Feb 2013
Bought this after having had two solar types that didn't last long at all.
Much more reliable and seems to be accurate enough. It would be something that I would recommend.

The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
by Dani Jones
Price: 8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars good book for me, 10 Feb 2013
I have an ipad which I don't much use (it's not really a computer is it) and decided that I wanted to get back to drawing and art as I did when I was at college 45 years ago. So I thought that using it to sit and let the world go by sketching would be better than watching rubbish tv.
I bought this book thinking that it would be ok. Well I was so pleased when I flicked through it and realised how very useful it is. Lots of tips and ideas and suggestions of apps to use. I am really pleased with it and it was money well spent.