Profile for Lisa Murby > Reviews

Content by Lisa Murby

Lisa Murby

New first2savvv outdoor heavy duty black camera case for Samsung ST150F WB30F DV150F DV151F with black camera hand strap
Offered by FIRST2SAVVV

4.0 out of 5 stars What i needed!, 15 April 2014
It is a little small, so if you have a large camera then it probably wouldn't be big enough. Lucky for me my camera is really small. Fits just right, and seems quite a hard case which is good to protect it.

Yoga Exercise Fitness Gym Workout Mat With Pattern Physio Pilates Non Slip 6mm (Pink)
Offered by We R Sports™

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for!, 15 April 2014
It's great, a brilliant design. Definitely helps with my Pilates. Delivered quick and looks great. It's got a wallpapery smell but that'll go away after a few uses. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Driven
Driven
by James Sallis

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant! Fantastic service!, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Driven (Paperback)
I bought the signed copy for my boyfriend as he loves the film Drive. They accidently sent the wrong one (an unsigned copy) once they realised this they emailed me and let me know I could keep both copies. The books were both new and in great condition. Brilliant service, I would definitely buy from here again!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 17 Mar. 2014
It looks great, and for any breaking bad fan it's brilliant. It doesn't stick very well though which is a shame.

Photo Album - Travel - Peel Back 15 Pages - Large
Photo Album - Travel - Peel Back 15 Pages - Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift, he absolutely loved it but if he hadnt of liked it I would have definitely kept it. The book is gorgeous!

The Magicians' Guild: Book 1 of the Black Magician (Black Magician Trilogy)
The Magicians' Guild: Book 1 of the Black Magician (Black Magician Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read!, 17 Mar. 2014
I had read this series before but it had been a while, so when I got my kindle at Christmas I thought I'd give it another go. It was definitely as good as I remembered, a fantastic read with brilliant characters. I would very much recommend.