Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Charlie Casanova [DVD]
Charlie Casanova [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emmett Scanlan

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and compelling, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Charlie Casanova [DVD] (DVD)
Not an easy film to watch: it demands that you engage with it, and I found myself thinking about it long after I watched it, and returning to watch it again. It has some of the shortcomings you expect from a film made on such a tiny budget, but there's no doubt about the creative imagination of the writer/director. There are a number of extraordinary, memorable scenes, and the central performance by Emmett Scanlan is astonishing. It stands or falls on his ability to keep your attention, and he succeeds brilliantly. Charlie is a hateful character, but the charisma and sheer force of the actor meant that I couldn't look away. Anyone with an interest in independent film ought to watch this one.

FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC WILDFIRE LEOPARD PURPLE CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN
FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC WILDFIRE LEOPARD PURPLE CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and practical, 13 Nov 2012
The cover fits the phone well and it's comfortable to use - it's not slippery or brittle, and it doesn't overheat.

FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC WILDFIRE LEOPARD BROWN SUPER SLIM CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice but..., 23 Sep 2012
I had to send it back for a refund. I didn't drop it, I wasn't careless with it, but I noticed a crack on the edge after just a few days of normal use. I think the plastic is just too brittle for the purpose.