Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mary Annan > Reviews

Content by Mary Annan

Mary Annan

If God Hears Me, I Want an Answer!
If God Hears Me, I Want an Answer!
by BARBARA ROSE

5.0 out of 5 stars An EXCEPTIONAL Book for Getting Real Answers from God, 27 Aug. 2006
If God Hears Me, I Want an Answer! is written in the most exceptional, down to earth manner that brings a most needed process to humanity, and that process is exactly how to receive deeply personal answers from God.

When we struggle through difficulties in life, as I have, it is an uncanny yet amazingly real experience to receive answers that lift us out of the labyrinth of confusion and receive answers that are life altering.

Barbara Rose brings us this process in this book, and it is a process that I know based on my own personal experience, as well as firsthand accounts from many other people that this process is for real. It saved Barbara Rose's life, and it has saved many others.

On p. 57 it states "...you will actually have life-altering realizations that you have never previously experienced... When your heart is so deeply committed with the pure motive of love to uplift and transform, you will be guided moment by moment as ideas suddenly come into your mind from God. The greatest thing you can do is follow through on the guidance and ideas you receive when you receive them. As you follow through in your actions, you are simultaneously transforming old, self-limiting patterns and becoming your highest expression of self. As a result, you may very well make a positive and lasting difference in our world."

On p. 73 it states "The joy becomes priceless. No longer are you caught in the shackles of living in a dead-end job, working with the wish that your work day would be over. You will love the process of it all, and will feel excited as you greet each moment of your day.

Living this way, you will feel a deep shift inside from seeking to being."

The process clearly laid out in this book is for anyone, from any religion, spiritual preference, and even for people who do not believe in God. All you really need is a deep heartfelt desire for answers that will bring you the resolution that you did not have before. When you give it a try with a pure heartfelt motive, and you receive answers that turn around to be more than you could have come up with on your own, you will be as grateful for the process in this book as I am.

I love all of Barbara Rose's books (of the one's that I've read so far) and this book will bring you much closer to God than you ever thought possible. That will happen when you receive the answers you deeply desire.

There aren't enough stars in the sky to rate what the process in this book has done for me and a lot of other people. If God Hears Me, I Want an Answer! is a priceless gift for humanity, one that can very well change life on earth for the better for everyone.

Know Yourself: A Woman's Guide to Wholeness, Radiance & Supreme Confidence
Know Yourself: A Woman's Guide to Wholeness, Radiance & Supreme Confidence
by Barbara Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my Life, This Book Works!, 27 Aug. 2006
After years of trying to feel whole, radiant and supremely confident, I've read many books that have been useful, but I never read a book like this one, where the exercises given, and the guidance through the process from not feeling good enough, and why, to actually getting it, and feeling myself change my perspective about myself took me out of the labyrinth and gave me a whole new way to view myself.

A lot of ground is covered in this book, and I needed the information that gently guided me through a transformation. I released old beliefs I've been carrying inside for my entire life. I felt a new courage emerge, the "real me" underneath the old fears come to the surface.

The book itself is lovely. It brings a soothing feeling to the whole experience.

In the area of self worth, and for overcoming a lifetime of feeling not good enouogh in all honesty, this is the best book I've ever read. I highly recommend it!

If God Was Like Man: A Message from God to All of Humanity
If God Was Like Man: A Message from God to All of Humanity
by Barbara Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars 'If God Was Like Man' is an AMAZING Book!, 27 Aug. 2006
I read this book from cover to cover two times in a row and am still amazed at the clarity given by God in the messages for 'all of humanity.'

The only part I felt myself entirely change my view was regarding the death penalty, which I used to advocate. Since reading this book I no longer do, and the reasons are so simply put, I can't imagine anyone not changing their views.

The areas about parenting, suicide, same sex marriages, telepathic communication, abortion, fidelity, human cloning, space exploration, toxins in our foods and environment, all of them and more are profound.

I can see where much of the population can definitely benefit from this book. It took me out of the labyrinth of the media maze that covers our news, and gave me a fresh and enlightening perspective that harnesses the true meaning of God's messages. They are abundantly clear.

I would give this book at least 100 stars if I could. God really does speak to humanity through Barbara Rose. I listened in on one of her teleconferences and was taken back at what she said. I also love her other book "Know Yourself" which was life changing for me. "If God Was Like Man" is life changing for all!