Profile for Mr. S. R. Reece > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. R. Reece
Top Reviewer Ranking: 330

Mr. S. R. Reece "Topcat" (West Midlands England)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Netgear WN3000RP-200UKS 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP-200UKS 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and great price, 17 Oct 2014
Before I write my findings and review...I'll have to point out that many of the reviews on here are also on another product of a similar name....for some reason...the Netgear EX2700.?...But this is a review of the 'Netgear WN3000RP-200UKS 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender'..priced at £34.99..Apparently the differences are only supposed to be the colour (white or silver) but the names are completley different...however...on the Netgear site there are some spec differences too.

I'm going to have a go at Amazon for pulling a fast one too...I actually ordered the silver one,being cheaper and was told it was out of stock,after pre-ordering it for over 2 weeks I was asked if I wanted to cancel...so I did and ordered the white one (more expensive)...and guess what...Hey Presto...the cheaper one was suddenly available...so buyers beware of some of the tricks they pull.
Anyway....gripes aside...The one I ordered arrived very quickly and within 5 mins it was paired with my home modem ( A TalkTalk one)..The instructions actually tell you to pair it within the same room first...THEN..move it to where you have a weak signal....which in my case was the farthest bedroom having some 3 bars less then the 5 it should have...this was pushed to the full 5 bars no problem...All you do is push the WPS on the Netgear and within 2 mins push the WPS on your home modem...and that's it...One word of advice..When you first plug the Netgear in, the power light may come on as Orange...Press the on/off button on the side to turn off...then On again and wait around 20/30 seconds...THEN it should turn Green...be patient as it may appear to be broken,but it's not.The speed is just the same as my modem,so no loss as some have reported...for me this is 15mb...I'm on a phone line so this is the best to be expected...I tested it on streaming BBCi player and the likes and it streamed with no probs at all and I was still able to browse the internet on my tablet and phone...all in all,it's a great device

It's well made and it much smaller then I anticipated,being described by some as a large device...it's about half as big again as a normal plug that's all..SO...if your looking for an extension on your Wi-Fi in those weak spots,this should suffice that need...hard wired or wireless...Cheers

WMA 4Pcs Yellow No-Scratch Door Panel Audio Refit Set Car Removal Tool
WMA 4Pcs Yellow No-Scratch Door Panel Audio Refit Set Car Removal Tool
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and great price, 26 Sep 2014
Great quality and great price...very sturdy..Just the job for interior panels..Considering they come from Hong Kong...a bargain and was quite quickly delivered (8 days for me)..Cheers

Racing style seat belt pads for VOLKSWAGEN VW
Racing style seat belt pads for VOLKSWAGEN VW
Offered by YD Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great price for the money, 17 Sep 2014
Take no notice of the negative reviews about these being poor quality...For the price they are great...Made of a sponge type material and the lettering is very good...For me they are just the right thickness...any thicker and they would cause probs and would no doubt be too bulky and be a nuisance..Fitting is simple...Just pull apart the velcro strip,wrap around the seat belt and that's it....It's a perfect fit and when you put your seat belt on you simply pull up the belt pads to where you are comfy....usually just across the shoulder....they do not move as some have said..

Are they more a fashion statement then useful....Well....for me they are both...Recomended..Cheers

New 4x Blue 3LED Car Charge 12V Glow Interior Decorative Atmosphere Light Lamp
New 4x Blue 3LED Car Charge 12V Glow Interior Decorative Atmosphere Light Lamp
Offered by SUPER - STORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Just wanted some mood lighting in my car down in ..., 8 Sep 2014
Just wanted some mood lighting in my car down in the footwell...Thought I give these a try for the price...They are OK, and that's about it...They do the job in a way but the beam is a bit directional even though there are 3 led's in each pod..The length of wire is sufficiant as long as you use them with the cigarette power supplied...but I wanted them to come on at night without tying up my cigarette port so I cut the plug off and re wired them into the loom... 3 stars because that's what they deserve, and don't expect too much..Cheers

2 Pcs Car Black Bone Shaped Mesh Decor Neck Head Rest Throw Pillow Cushion
2 Pcs Car Black Bone Shaped Mesh Decor Neck Head Rest Throw Pillow Cushion
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking but comfort will not suit most people, 7 Sep 2014
I needed to buy some neck supports for my car (VW Golf Match 2014) as the head rests in the car itself just don't suit my seating position and there is very little adjustment except up and down (my other car had forward,back and tilt)..I was looking specificallyfor something wiith a VW logo embossed on it but decided on these as I have bought some patches to put on when they arrive to hide the ''Carworld'' on these ..but to be honest, the actual logo is quite smart and not as orange as it looks..

They arrived very quickly and when I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised and slightly dissapointed at the same time...They we well made and suited the car upholstery very well...However...they are rock hard....the inside seems to be made of stuff representing a seat molding you would find in a formula one car...I guess it's to conform in case of a crash,to give you full support...SO...if your looking for something soft like an airplane neck cushion these are not for you...I still had to make a slight adjustment to fit the nap of my neck..my wifes fit ok...Because of the few gripes this is why I've given 4 stars, but if you want something classy these will suffice and are very easy to fit as all you do is stretch the elastic starp over the head restraint...Cheers

Tennis Elbow Support - AS WORN AT WIMBLEDON (BLACK) Quality Unique New Hi-Tech Airflow Fabric. Not Neoprene/Latex-Free. Non-Sweat at Rest Less Sweaty than all Other Conventional Supports During Strenuous Activity & NO ITCHY RASH. One-Size, Adjustable Tension, Fits Left or Right Arm.
Offered by Healthy Be Well Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Tennis elbow fitted correctly, 21 Aug 2014
Bought this tennis elbow support after being told I had tennis elbow by my doctor..(something that came as a shock to me)...After looking on the internet as to how to relieve the pain..Rest was the main suggestion and it could take between 6 to 9 months depending on activiity...Well...I'm disabled and use crutches so I recon my injury was caused by this so a support was also suggested if activity was still going to be done (in my case yes)...I was a little apprehensive (despite proffesional advice) wether one of these would help...but so far so good..I'm very pleased with the results..It's well made and you can adjust the tension to whatever is comfortable...The tighter the better...The velcro fastner is of good strong quality...Just read where to place it for best results and you won't regret buying this product...If I have one gripe...it's the price...I would say a tenner would be more fair....OH....It's actually smaller then it looks on the photo (it's NOT bulky as another reviewer stated)..so I was even more pleased...Highly recomended to help with Tennis elbow...Cheers.

Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Great battery and great price...well dated too...2023..Nothing more you can say really about a battery..Cheers

Gembird 20m Patch Cord Cat5e Gold Plated Cable
Gembird 20m Patch Cord Cat5e Gold Plated Cable
Offered by UNLIMITED COMPUTERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lead, 2 Aug 2014
Did what it was supposed to do without any fuss..recomended

RJ45 Coupler Cat 5e straight
RJ45 Coupler Cat 5e straight
Offered by iCUBE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 2 Aug 2014
Did was it was supposed to do and is still working great after many months

worldwide usb Travel Adaptor/charger plug -works in over 175 countries
worldwide usb Travel Adaptor/charger plug -works in over 175 countries
Offered by XHF(HK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 Aug 2014
Looks good and did all the right things while it worked...however..nothing works on it now and it's total rubbish.The first thying to go was the USB conection..then the pulgs themselves wouldn't make conetion...I wasn't going to take any risks in case of fire..I changed the fuses thinking it was the problem..Won't be buying this product again...and I have since found something way more better anyway.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20