Profile for Renata > Reviews

Natures Gate Digital Maternity TENS machine
Natures Gate Digital Maternity TENS machine
Offered by Natures Gate TENS

5.0 out of 5 stars great TENS and not just for labour, 29 Sep 2014
Im a physio and I can definitely recommend this TENS machine. It is a bit pricey, but you can use it not just during labour- big bonus i would say. Easy to use modes for general pain relief. TENS is a safe and effective metchod of pain relief, it is drug-free, non-invasive and non-addictive. It is portable, and easy to use.

Place Called Freedom, A
Place Called Freedom, A

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, 29 Sep 2014
I love Ken Follett's books, but this one is just ok. I would say that the end of this book is not finished the way you would expect from the author. A bit disappointing, but still good read.

EMARTBUY APPLE IPHONE 3G / 3GS LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR AND TEXTURED PIN STRIPES SUPER SLIM CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN
Offered by emartbuyuk

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but..., 2 Mar 2011
I got this IPhone textured clip on protection cover in January and it is already cracked in number of places and I need to look for another one! Very disappointing. It didn't clip in the first place and I am not sure that it provided any protection apart of some nice solours/stripes.

REPAIR restorative hair mask 250 ml
REPAIR restorative hair mask 250 ml
Offered by Lucky Nail Polish

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality hair mask, 1 Mar 2010
I really like it, it's good quality and makes your hair nice and soft. A bit pricy thought

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality ring, 15 Dec 2009
good quality ring, medium size. I have it for sometime now and it still looks like brand new.

Zen Spa 2 - Sacred Silence
Zen Spa 2 - Sacred Silence
Offered by sacredretreat

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, 15 Dec 2009
relaxing and tranquil music, helps to calm down after busy day and also good for spa procedures

Fossil Ladies Es1988 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch & Wood Silver Dial Watch
Fossil Ladies Es1988 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch & Wood Silver Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Nov 2008
I bought this watch for my mum for her birthday and she just loves it. It's very high quality. Also I got a couple of Fossil watches and they all are excellent

Oliver Weber 8676 Rhodium Plated Metal Swarovski Crystal Blue Ladies Pendant + 15.5" Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 26 Nov 2008
I just love this pendant, it's very stylish and classy. I got the same stones earrings. I love Oliver's Weber jewellery as it's a very high quality and eye-catching

Accessories By Park Lane, O2804, Diamante Cat Brooch With Crystal Stones
Accessories By Park Lane, O2804, Diamante Cat Brooch With Crystal Stones

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 26 Nov 2008
This is a very nice cat, nicely decorated by small stones. it looks elegant and pleasing to the eye

Pierre Cardin Ladies Gold Coloured Bracelet Black Dial Watch
Pierre Cardin Ladies Gold Coloured Bracelet Black Dial Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Foldover Clasp!, 10 Mar 2008
I got this watch today and the bracelet is really bad. I couldn't open foldover clasp on my wrist during the first time when I put watch on!!!
It was so tight and it took more when half an hour to remove it.

The bracelet foldover clasp should be checked before sending watch to the customer and now I'm going to return it.

Page: 1 | 2