Profile for G. Cotton > Reviews

Content by G. Cotton

G. Cotton "StoneGirl" (Staffordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Kia Picanto 2011 Onwards Quality Tailored Car Mats
Kia Picanto 2011 Onwards Quality Tailored Car Mats
Offered by GB Car Mats

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, 6 Oct 2013
Speedy delivery. Good quality for the price compared to other Kia mats. A Kia emblem,name etc would have been nice but that would push the price up I guess.

Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Purple Dial Analogue Display and Purple Silicone Strap ICE.VT.U.S.12
Offered by GoldBar Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 6 Oct 2013
Arrived very speedily. Great box the watch was in - made it seem very special and funky.Great clours - exactly as pictured.

RtCase NFL Team Logo Samsung Galaxy S3
RtCase NFL Team Logo Samsung Galaxy S3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Oct 2013
Took a long time to arrive. apparently it had to be re-sent due to problems with the carrier. They did let me know though and it did arrive on the last day of delivery date promised - though this did miss my husbands birthday.Well worth the wait - great quality :-)

Minnesota Vikings Black Leather Tri-fold Wallet
Minnesota Vikings Black Leather Tri-fold Wallet
Offered by 643 Doubleplay Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 6 Oct 2013
Arrived super quickly. Wallet a bit smaller than expected but good quality. Good for fitting in pockets I guess. Nice subtle Viking emblem.

A Girl Like You
A Girl Like You
by Gemma Burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly Fun, 28 July 2011
This review is from: A Girl Like You (Paperback)
This was a gift for an 18 year old. As she could not bear to put the book down I'm guessing it was a hit - as were her other books!

SONY ICF-CD3IP Clock Radio with iPod dock
SONY ICF-CD3IP Clock Radio with iPod dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 28 July 2011
I had read other reviews before buying this alarm clock etc, and some almost put me off buying it. However, there is a limited choice of alarm clocks with both an ipod dock & a cd player as well. Apart from the 'funny' plug - which someone did comment on before - it's great.
It's been really reliable and for such a small player it sounds pretty good too.
Very pleased - thank you!

Garnier Belle Colour Light Blonde 9 115 ml
Garnier Belle Colour Light Blonde 9 115 ml
Offered by Health in The Post

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 28 July 2011
For some reason this shade has been disappearing from the shops - causing my poor mum to panic as she likes this colour & make, and has used it for years - she's 82 and doesn't like change!!
Arrived quickly in good condition and not too badly priced.
Thanks on behalf of my mum :-)

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin' it!!, 8 Nov 2009
I bought this on the strength of hearing New York, and I caught Paloma live on Jools Holland, where I heard the Title track "Truth or Something Beautiful" which I instantly loved. A couple of slightly weird tracks - not rubbish but a bit "different", but apart from those I really love it. Its great to find a new artist with a great sound! I was almost put off by a couple of reviews which compared Paloma to other artists - as if she is trying to copy them and fails etc. This is silly. She is as she is - Go for it! More than well pleased! :-)

Hostel 1 & 2 Box Set[2005] [DVD] [2007]
Hostel 1 & 2 Box Set[2005] [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Jay Hernandez

4.0 out of 5 stars Stay here!, 8 Nov 2009
If you like the SAW films you will enjoy these. Very blood-thirsty. Not my scene but my husband really likes these!
Quick delivery - good condition.
Well pleased :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy!, 8 Nov 2009
This was a speedy delivery - even with postal strikes! Well packed and in excellent condition.
Was a gift for my friends son's 21st birthday - so was the first time I had seen these models. They are brilliant. Well made and much bigger and substantial than I was expecting! Well pleased! :-)

Page: 1 | 2