Profile for Bookworm123 > Reviews

Content by Bookworm123

Bookworm123 "bookworm123" (Buckinghamshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Grande Maison Sancerre 2010 Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
Grande Maison Sancerre 2010 Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars C'est Magnifique!, 10 May 2015
I love this wine. Received it as a gift - smooth, lovely flavours

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite page turner ...., 5 Oct. 2014
This is not my usual genre of reading; I felt it would be a bit predictable, but a friend recommended this to me and said she thought it would be something I would enjoy. How right she was. I needed to know what would happen next and it was definitely a page turner and although I had a suspicion at the beginning of how the plot would go I was only half right and even near to the end I wasn't completely sure that I "solved" it. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Treacherous (Kindle Single)
Treacherous (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Aug. 2014
I am a fan of BTB and have read all of her books, including this and the other kindle short story. However, I do feel that this was just to be part of the e-book market and the storyline lacked depth and felt rushed to a (almost) predictable conclusion. An easy and quick read, but I wouldn't have wanted to pay more than the £1.99 for it.

Caversham Lock
Caversham Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Caversham Lock (Kindle Edition)
I didn't want to put it down. I got this book as a freebie and have enjoyed it so much I was left wanting more of the same. I have since downloaded the others in the series and hope there will be more.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to do, 2 Aug. 2014
Sits nicely on the dashboard - doesn't move at all and the sat nav is very secure on it. Very pleased.

The Malvern Murders (Inspector Ravenscroft Book 1)
The Malvern Murders (Inspector Ravenscroft Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 21 April 2014
Having read other reviews of the other books in the series and seeing this in the kindle store I decided to try it. I like Victorian themed reading (Karen Charlton especially) and I am enjoying this but like other reviewers I am so disappointed in the lack of proof-reading. This was meant to have been updated at the end of last year so surely the basic spelling/grammatical errors should have been rectified. These spoil an otherwise good read.

2 x Artificial Silk Orange & Cream Crocus Bush with Leaves 14 flowers each - grave home spring flowers
Offered by A1-Homes

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 April 2014
I bought these to go with others to place on my parent's grave. They did not disappoint and I am very pleased with them.

Fabulous Artificial Silk Purple & Cream Pansy Bush / Bouquet ca 16 flower heads - grave home spring flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 April 2014
What more can I say - these were all that I expected and are lovely - very pleased with them.

The Heiress of Linn Hagh: The First  Detective Lavender Mystery (The Detective Lavender Mysteries Book 1)
The Heiress of Linn Hagh: The First Detective Lavender Mystery (The Detective Lavender Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storytelling, 3 April 2014
I read this under it's previous title "The Missing Heiress" - loved it as I did Catching the Eagle. Eagerly awaiting more books by this author. An excellent read.

Rapesco Sole Single Hole Punch, 23 sheet Capacity - Black
Rapesco Sole Single Hole Punch, 23 sheet Capacity - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure to use, 8 Mar. 2013
This is light and easy to use without making your hand ache if you have a lot of papers to punch.

Page: 1 | 2