Profile for Kimberley Ferguson > Reviews

Content by Kimberley Ferguson

Kimberley Ferguson "kimmo" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
[Apple MFI Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m High-Lifespan Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 7 Aug. 2015
It charges my iPhone and iPad quicker than my actual iPhone charger. I have noticed that the phones seems to heat up more when I'm charging using this charger.

IPOW Extendable Cable Control Self-portrait (No Bluetooth and Charging Free)monopod Selfie Handheld Stick Pole with Mount Holder Specially Designed for Iphone 6 6plus 5s 5c 5 4s 4 Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, Note 2, Note 3, Black
Offered by Ipow-Official

Cosy Heat II Portable Gas Cabinet Heater 4.2KW Includes Regulator & Hose
Cosy Heat II Portable Gas Cabinet Heater 4.2KW Includes Regulator & Hose
Offered by Horrizon

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking., 3 Jan. 2015
Item looks very cheap compared to others I have in my home.

Childrens Wooden LARGE DELUXE WOODEN KITCHEN UNIT/MICRO/FRIDGE
Childrens Wooden LARGE DELUXE WOODEN KITCHEN UNIT/MICRO/FRIDGE

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice when up but I would say buy another brand ..., 29 Dec. 2014
First one was damaged, second one only noticed once I put it all together that the sink was damaged, have brought a container to replace it. Looks nice when up but I would say buy another brand as i'm not the first and most likely won't be the last to receive a damaged one. When requesting a replacement I was told I would have to pay for a collection and would only be given back £3.30 of the total cost. As its not my fault the item was damaged I found this really wrong. Does take a couple hours to put together.

On a good note my child goes love playing with her kitchen.

The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
by -

5.0 out of 5 stars great pictures and makes the bible stories really fun for ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Lovely Bible I brought this for my daughter for her christening, great pictures and makes the bible stories really fun for young children.

Sunnybaby Universal Shopping Net with Nylon Lining (Black)
Sunnybaby Universal Shopping Net with Nylon Lining (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of, 29 Dec. 2014
This item can not hold much it broke after second use. And I did not have much in there other than nappies, and change of clothes for a baby under 12 months. Very cheap not made well at all. If raining your items will get wet. Waste of money

So Much
So Much
by Trish Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Trish Cooke, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
My mother had brought this book at a book signing for my daughter. Who absolutely loves it. I have since brought this book for many of my friends with young children and they all love it. Trish Cooke is a great author for young children books.

We're Going on a Lion Hunt
We're Going on a Lion Hunt
by David Axtell

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy mother, 15 Jan. 2014
I read to my baby pretty much everyday and I love this book. My daughter seems to smile when I read it to her.

2x DEB Cutan Gel Hand Sanitiser (Kills 99.999% of many bacteria in seconds) 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great product, 15 Jan. 2014
With a newborn in the house and guest always coming this is a great buy. It's last a long time.

Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure - 1 Litre
Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure - 1 Litre
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 15 Jan. 2014
I love this oil, feels lovely on my skin. After pregnancy I found this to be better than bio oil for stretch marks. It's great value for money and last a long time.

Page: 1 | 2