Profile for Kimberley Ferguson > Reviews

Content by Kimberley Ferguson

Kimberley Ferguson "kimmo" (UK)

So Much
So Much
by Trish Cooke
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Trish Cooke, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
My mother had brought this book at a book signing for my daughter. Who absolutely loves it. I have since brought this book for many of my friends with young children and they all love it. Trish Cooke is a great author for young children books.

We're Going on a Lion Hunt
We're Going on a Lion Hunt
by David Axtell
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy mother, 15 Jan 2014
I read to my baby pretty much everyday and I love this book. My daughter seems to smile when I read it to her.

2x DEB Cutan Gel Hand Sanitiser (Kills 99.999% of many bacteria in seconds) 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great product, 15 Jan 2014
With a newborn in the house and guest always coming this is a great buy. It's last a long time.

1 Litre Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
1 Litre Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 15 Jan 2014
I love this oil, feels lovely on my skin. After pregnancy I found this to be better than bio oil for stretch marks. It's great value for money and last a long time.

Kingavon BB-PG150 Portable Gas Cabinet Heater
Kingavon BB-PG150 Portable Gas Cabinet Heater
Offered by DISCOUNT ZONE
Price: 42.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the brand Kingavon, 15 Jan 2014
I had to order a replacement, as there was a fault with the first heater. It would turn itself off after a couple minutes. I was sent a replacement within a couple of days. Great customer service. Although I don't think I will be buying this brand of heater again. As I brought the same product from another company and also found a fault. Only one bar would heat. kingAvon need to fix all their faults! Maybe they should do a recall to make sure they are all fine. So far my replacement is fine. Hopefully it's fine for the rest of the winter months.

65cm (26") Yoga Ball, Gym Ball, Fitness Ball, Pilates, Core, with Free Pump in 6 Colours By Macallen TM (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery great Ball, 17 Aug 2013
Use this ball during pregnancy, I was told in my antenatal class not to spend more than 10. This ball is great and does not take long to pump up. Only downside was the pump was a little bent but still managed to do the job. Great product and great seller

If I Ruled the World
If I Ruled the World
by Lisa Lennox
Price: 11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars If i Ruled the World, 20 April 2006
This review is from: If I Ruled the World (Paperback)
I was very optimistic about reading this book. I knew it would be excellent, when I sew that it said "the best book since the coldest winter ever". At first I was put off by all the cursing on the first page. But once you get into the book you forget about that. I felt for the main person in the story I wanted to cry. The girl Harlem has had a rough life and life just never seems to get any better. Although she has been thought a lot in her 26years off life she is very strong mentally and physically. She might not be the smartest person book wise but she is very street wise. She has once close fiends who is like her family who she opens up a book story with. By reading this book it has made me stronger person and see life in a whole new prospective. I could not put the book down. By far this is the best book I have ever read and I have told all my friends to purchase a copy. This is a mist reed book!!! If you loved "The Coldest Winter Ever" you will love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!