Profile for Danni_Beth > Reviews

Content by Danni_Beth

Danni_Beth

Star Trek Volume 3 (Star Trek (IDW))
Star Trek Volume 3 (Star Trek (IDW))
by Mike Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars TRIBBLES!!!!, 9 Dec 2013
Really enjoyed this issues was fun and a good re-imagining of 'The Return of the Archons' and 'The Trouble with the Tribbles' which was really funny

Star Trek - Bag Retro Voodoo
Star Trek - Bag Retro Voodoo
Offered by fuze Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag Ever, 9 Dec 2013
Spacious, not too big and light weight (that is until I've filled it with my rubbish lol) and who can fault a bag that has the legendary trio from the original series on it?!

Dying In The Wool: Number 1 in series (Kate Shackleton Mysteries)
Dying In The Wool: Number 1 in series (Kate Shackleton Mysteries)
by Frances Brody

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappoining, 9 Dec 2013
I read the back of this and thought hmm sounds interesting, then I tried to actually read it. It started off very slowly but I persevered and tried to continued but it took so long for something to happen that I'd lost interest in the story by that point so I gave up was really disappointed

Star Trek Volume 5 (Star Trek (IDW Numbered))
Star Trek Volume 5 (Star Trek (IDW Numbered))
by Mike Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Boldly Re-imagining Classic Episodes, 9 Dec 2013
No don't get me wrong I love the new comic's and I've enjoyed what they've done so far but I wasn't convinced by this there take on the 'Mirror Mirror' episode. I think it was because I loved the original storyline with Kirk and some co ending up in the different reality by accident and trying to get back, but it doesn't play out like that and I found it kinda crappy. On a good note though there is more origin stories for the major characters Uhura, Bones and Sulu and Chekov which there really well done and it also answers the question, 'how the hell did Kirk cheat the Kobayashi Maru?'

Seven Brides For Seven Brothers [DVD] [1954]
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers [DVD] [1954]
Dvd ~ Jane Powell
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome film, 9 Dec 2013
Simply a classic musical and funny movie! The songs have a tendency to get stuck in my head and I'm sure it will be the same for others

Rocket Raccoon Guarding Ice White T-Shirt | M
Rocket Raccoon Guarding Ice White T-Shirt | M

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay for Rocket and Groot, 9 Dec 2013
It's very comfy and the transfer on the t-shirt is good quality only downfall is that it's obviously a guy's t-shirt but on the sizing guide it didn't really specify that it's big made so I got a medium and it's huuuge lol so advise for future female buyers I would buy a size smaller if I were you =)

Head Case Designs Cat in a Box Snap-on Back Case Cover for BlackBerry Curve 9320

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 24 April 2013
I'm not a fan of pink but I love cats and this makes me smile every time I turn my phone over its cute and true cause what is it with cats and boxes?

Castle - Season 3 [DVD]
Castle - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing show, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Castle - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
There are two kinds of people that sit around thinking about how to kill people phcyopath's and Richard Castle and boy does he do it well. This show has gone from strength to strength every season and this has been the most heartfelt for me so far with Beckett falling down the peverbal rabbit hope again with her mum's murder to Alexis first love season 3 has pushed castle out of corny cop show to gripping drama by don't worry there is still plenty of dry humour to go around and sexual tension between our favourite detective and mystery writer. Buy castle season 3 it's the best season yet and the rest I haven't given up on the show its a superior version of bones and booth

The Vesuvius Club: A Lucifer Box Novel (Lucifer Box 1)
The Vesuvius Club: A Lucifer Box Novel (Lucifer Box 1)
by Mark Gatiss
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucifer Box's grand entrance, 1 Oct 2012
This book is the best book I've read in a long time and it's the only spy book I've read and liked. I mainly bought it because I love anything to do with Mark Gatiss (check out League of Gentleman, Crooked House, Sherlock...the list is endless) but Lucifer Box comes out on his own as the less than PC protagonist. It's witty, bizarre and filled with twists that I would never have expected. READ THIS BOOK! Just starting The Devil in the Amber the sequel and that's brilliant so far, also I think this will be my new series of favourite books.