Profile for Lucy Webster > Reviews

Lucy Webster

Samsung Galaxy S5 SIM-Free Smartphone Genuine UK Stock - Black
Samsung Galaxy S5 SIM-Free Smartphone Genuine UK Stock - Black
Offered by STARS COM UK

1.0 out of 5 stars The phone itself was perfect, I can't fault Samsung, 12 Mar. 2015
The phone itself was perfect, I can't fault Samsung. However I was mis-sold the phone, it had obviously been used before but the description said "new Grand new barely used" (I now think that it was a refurbished model, which was not mentioned once in the description). The battery life was diabolical which is when alarm bells started ringing because I have friends who have this phone and have said that their battery life lasts a good 3 days. The battery life was so bad, (it wouldn't even last 3 hours and I wouldn't say that I was a person who used a lot of data) I had to buy myself a powerpack! Perhaps that's what you get for buying it at what you thought was a steal. I wouldn't recommend this user at all. Big thumbs down :(

Atdoshop(TM) Soft Rubber TPU Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 (Elephants)
Offered by Malloom®

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 Feb. 2015
quality of product is rubbish, not what I was expecting

Diary of a Size 12
Diary of a Size 12

3.0 out of 5 stars an okay read, 28 July 2014
thoroughly disappointed in the sub-plot about the fraud in the company. also the spelling and grammatical errors were very off-putting and took away the enjoyment of reading the story. the over-use and repetition of words such as 'chuckle' was very annoying as well.

Step Brothers [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Step Brothers [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 12 Jan. 2014
Such a good laugh-a-minute film. Loved the sleepwalking scene which had me in stitches. Would thoroughly recommend to young adults.

The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy
The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 12 Jan. 2014
A very intense story, with a gripping plot. Caught myself reading well into the early hours! Well worth a read!