Profile for Mark Rose > Reviews

Content by Mark Rose

Mark Rose

Macleod's Clinical Examination: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 13e
Macleod's Clinical Examination: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 13e
by Graham Douglas BSc(Hons) MBChB FRCP(Ed)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 1 April 2014
Got this as recommended reading for my PAS course as OSCE prep and for use in practice by senior colleagues, I'm an ECP/Paramedic.
It's easy to use and read, and I regularly refer to it . would make it a purchase for anyone in my line of work from either a nursing or paramedic background.

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Orange
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 1 April 2014
Got this for my wife for Valentines day, yeah, you read that correctly - it didn't earn me a frying pan to the head or a week in the doghouse either, so chuffed there.
She was thrilled with it. It has had a decent amount of use since then, and she remains a firm fan of all its features and says its a very easy to use piece of kit, the interface with our sons iMac is amazing and simple to use.

She loves it, and uses it 4-6 times a week depending on her training schedule, I am a happy bunny (not boiled).

Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars easy watching, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Titan A.E. (Amazon Instant Video)
This is an easy watching, one of those switch off-ish (not completely) films to enjoy, yes enjoy. I've watched it and I think my 3 sons will enjoy and follow it easily, they're 12. 8 and 7 and like dad love their Sci-Fi. The weekend will be proof of the pudding on that front,(perk of working away, my wife hates sci-fi!!!! LOL).
Well animated, I was reminded of Lady and the Tramp meets 3D Anime, and an interesting enough story, yeah, some small clichés in the plot, but lets be realistic about the audience its aimed at.

A fun film, worth a look if you have kids who like animation and sci-fi.