Profile for S Begum > Reviews

S Begum

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the health benefits, 13 Nov. 2014
I'm a first time Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil user and I can't give this stuff enough praise! I love the health benefits, smell, texture and how non-greasy it is.
Initially I was a little skeptical about forking out so much just for oil but, after much research I realised that the majority of good organic coconut oil is sold at approximately £2 per 100ml anyways. I've fast become a regular user, so I've found the (basically) £10 price tag jar to be a well worth it.
A lot of reviewers stated that the 500ml jar lasted ages for them but I found this to be quite the opposite. I'm getting through the jar way faster than I anticipated. I suppose my only negative comment is that the jar's not big enough!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2014 9:42 AM GMT

Criminal Litigation, Evidence and Sentencing
Criminal Litigation, Evidence and Sentencing
by Rory Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Any BPTC Student!, 6 May 2014
Excellent revision guide for the criminal litigation, sentencing and evidence module on the Bar Professional Training Course. Breaks down an extensive amout of information in simple bitesize pieces and covers every heading under the Bar Standard Boards syllabus which you need to know for the exam. I would definitely recommend it as the first point of revision!