Profile for Matthew Farrar > Reviews

Content by Matthew Farrar

Matthew Farrar "M. C. Farrar"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Logitech M325 - mice (RF Wireless, Black, Batteries, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, , Ambidextrous, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,)
Offered by Freundlichen Himmel

MAGIC(TM) Newest Fashionable flag headphones Circumaural 3.5mm IN-Ear Stereo Headphone for PC, Computer, Apple iPod, MP3, MP4 & Other Smart Phone (02)

3.0 out of 5 stars Incorrectly described., 11 Feb. 2016
These are described as circumaural or 'around the ear', when actually they are 'in the ear' type. I don't have a pair and I haven't listened to them so I can't comment on anything else.

TVGuide.co.uk UK TV Guide
TVGuide.co.uk UK TV Guide

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery muncher, 28 Jan. 2016
This review is from: TVGuide.co.uk UK TV Guide (App)
I installed this so I could plan my viewing. Unfortunately I found that my battery life went from 3 days to 1 day. I checked the device monitor and found that TVGuide had chewed through 60% of my battery and a heap of mobile data, even though I was connected to WiFi. I've removed it now and things are back to normal.

CPO 2M HDMI to DVI Cable, DVI-D 24+1 Dual Link Monitor Lead, Gold Plated - Black and Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Jan. 2016
does what is says on the tin

Vagrant: Up and Running
Vagrant: Up and Running

1.0 out of 5 stars Bah, 10 July 2015
Rather out of date. Doesn't cover much more than Vagrant's website.

NEWLink Barrel Lock Type Laptop Security Cable
NEWLink Barrel Lock Type Laptop Security Cable
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars I think if I were to get another I would pay a bit more and expect a better product. This is ok for now, 25 Jun. 2015
It smells awful and really strongly. The lock is a bit cheep and can be awkward with the key not staying in when it should. There is an o-ring to protect the side of your machine and this keeps falling out. Having said all that it was less than 2 quid and does work. I think if I were to get another I would pay a bit more and expect a better product. This is ok for now.

New Sekonda Ladies / Womens Gold Plated Crystal Set Dress Watch 4888 RRP£39.99
New Sekonda Ladies / Womens Gold Plated Crystal Set Dress Watch 4888 RRP£39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2015
I bought this for my mum for Christmas. She is chuffed with it :)

Head Case Designs Yes I'm Single Valentines For Singles Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for BlackBerry Q10
Offered by eCell

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it very much but it makes the phone too ..., 8 April 2015
I like it very much but it makes the phone too tight in the pouch so I don't use it

OS MapFinder
OS MapFinder

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 April 2015
This review is from: OS MapFinder (App)
Not working

Parker Vector White Barrel Teddy Bear Design Fountain Pen - Medium Nib
Parker Vector White Barrel Teddy Bear Design Fountain Pen - Medium Nib

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2015
Good jotter and a nice fun design

Page: 1 | 2 | 3