Profile for Frankie Hipwell-larkin > Reviews

Content by Frankie Hipwel...

Frankie Hipwell-larkin

Catherine Lansfield New York Curtains, Navy
Catherine Lansfield New York Curtains, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality capable of with standing a student teenager!, 10 Jun 2013
These curtains. close and open, when they are closed the block light for the window, when they are open the let in the light!

Good quality capable of with standing a student teenager!

Catherine Lansfield New York Double Duvet Set, Navy
Catherine Lansfield New York Double Duvet Set, Navy
Offered by Lifestylish
Price: 23.80

Washes well (unlike the teenager!) part of a décor for sons room.
Does not fade, colour run etc.

Very bright addition

Somebody That I Used To Know (Sneaker Fox Remix) [feat. Kimbra]
Somebody That I Used To Know (Sneaker Fox Remix) [feat. Kimbra]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sort of missed this..., 10 Jun 2013
... when it was a hit, and then fell in love with it.

Great track probably a one hit wonder, who knows!

Plantronics MO300 Adaptor Cable for iPhone 4GS
Plantronics MO300 Adaptor Cable for iPhone 4GS
Price: 16.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 10 Jun 2013
We needed a head set for the iPhone we keep in the office and with a Plantronics headset we are able to keep the phone on the desk hands free to work, without the dangers of a single piece Bluetooth or similar ear set.

Reduces RSI risk etc.

Perfect for our needs.

Apple MD199B/A TV
Apple MD199B/A TV
Price: 74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 99.00 ever spent on audio equipment!, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Apple MD199B/A TV (Electronics)
For years I have loved Windows and always preferred a Nokia phone, but earlier this year I got an pad as a freebie from asupplier, which I enjoyed, but found it too big to carry around so I got an iPhone 4s with teh main use being online banking for the business.

With the iPhone came the Strava cycling app, that got me on my bike, I then bought an iPod classic for my large music collection, I then went for iTunes Match, had no intention of buying an Apple TV after all I have Virgin media, not interested in paying Sky Movies, but do have Love Film but recently had bought some DVD/Blu Ray that had digital download in iTunes (stick with me). Taking a look at the Apple Tv I saw I could watch these movies on the big screen and listen to all my music through a sound bar, I was sold.

Good bye DVD's and Blu-Rays Hello streaming rentals, digital downloads, iCloud music, full screen youTube, including from my iPhone vai air play, so good I bought another the next day for the bedroom.

I was never an Apple fan but I cant see me ever going back it just all works togther so well, now looking at the PC and thinking it needs a replacement, hello iMac.

Dances With Wolves [DVD] [1990]
Dances With Wolves [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but for History GCSE, 24 May 2012
The movie was okay but this was required as an introduction for an American History exam for GCSE I just hope the version of events is the truth, these are the days when Kevin Costner could make a decsent movie.

Construction Skills Health & Safety Test: All the Questions & Answers
Construction Skills Health & Safety Test: All the Questions & Answers
by CITB-ConstructionSkills

5.0 out of 5 stars Required for the toolbox, 24 May 2012
This book was (replaced by a new 2012 edition) the best book and the official upto date revision material for the CSCS test. I passed my test with this and booked through The Free Test Company who sorted my book test and card.

Health, Safety & Environment Test for Operatives & Specialists: GT100/14, for Operatives & Specialists
by CITB
Price: 7.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be cheaper!, 21 Mar 2012
An excellent book to revise from but is expensive, the old one was half the price. The new test is modern and anybody using the old Prometric book will struggle with the test. The DVD is a better option. I managed to get both from The Free Test Company who managed my whole cscs application and test and they like this book comes very recommended.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 1:51 PM BST