Profile for Tania > Reviews

Visage Glass Clock Small Pug
Visage Glass Clock Small Pug
Offered by MissDishLTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute clock, 14 Feb. 2016
My daughter really likes this clock, but it has one flaw The hands are black, and you can't read the time from a distance when the hands are over the dogs muzzle . Cute clock if you like pugs, but could be redesigned to be even better .

The T-Shirt & Jeans Handbook: Stylish Upgrades for your Daily Uniform
The T-Shirt & Jeans Handbook: Stylish Upgrades for your Daily Uniform

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and simple ideas, 16 Jun. 2015
Good little book for some quick and simple ideas to try, if you're stuck in a clothing rut. Quick and easy to read.

GadgetinBox™ Rechargeable Music Angel Docking Speakers For Apple iPhone's / iPod's (Silver)
Offered by Visibee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little docking station, 4 Dec. 2012
This is a fab little docking station. I was a bit nervous about how good the sound quality would be given the price. But for such a small item it's great. Have bought this for my 7 yr old daughter for xmas to use with my old ipod nano. I think she will be thrilled!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply & very quick delivery, 4 Dec. 2012
This screen protector arrived the next day. If you read the instructions & take your time, it is straight forward & easyto apply. No bubbles & you can barely tell it's on. I would highly recomend

Crocs Junior Crocband Dahlia/Fuchsia Mules And Clogs Sandal 10998-51O-131 1 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer sandals, 27 Jun. 2012
These are a perfect fit for my 6 yr old. I was worried that they might be a bit small as other reviewers had commented that they come up small. The colours are lovely and my daughter loves them. They seem really comfortable. I think they look a bit smarter than normal crocs and have ordered a blue pair for my son. They go with everything, a good buy.

Playmobil 4038 Heavy Duty Front Loader
Playmobil 4038 Heavy Duty Front Loader

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 1 Feb. 2011
Good value, sturdy & durable.Well built, some self-assembly required which we hadn't realised, but easy enough to do. My 3yr old loves this toy. It's been all over the garden, in the mud & the sandpit and has coped really well. Will be buying more Playmobil based on this experience.

The Bag Making Bible: The Complete Guide to Sewing and Customizing Your Own Unique Bags
by Lisa Lam

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Sept. 2010
This book arrived in the post this morning & I've hardly put it down since! Thought it would be good, but it's actually brilliant - I love it! The instructions are so clear & novice friendly. Now I just have to decide what I'm going to make first - tricky one.