Profile for mickeyfibi > Reviews

Italian Grammar Drills
Italian Grammar Drills
by Paola Nanni-Tate

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Grammar Drills - Nannio-Tate, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Italian Grammar Drills (Paperback)
Arrived on time-well wrapped and is an excellent aid to learning Italian. All aspects of the grammar are explained fully and the many
tests are extremely helpful. A good buy.

2m x 25m 100g Weed Control + Free Pegs Ground Cover Membrane Landscape Fabric
2m x 25m 100g Weed Control + Free Pegs Ground Cover Membrane Landscape Fabric
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars 2m x 25m 100g Weed Control Membrane with Pegs, 22 Dec 2013
The membrane arrived on time, excellent quality and I found the pegs included in the package were extremely useful (on a windy day they would be invaluable). It is now covered by 5 tonnes of shingle-I do not expect to see any weeds. Buy it!!

Beautiful Long Time Relaxing Music Violin&Cello
Beautiful Long Time Relaxing Music Violin&Cello

3.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing Cello & Violin, 28 Oct 2013
I bought this MP3 for 69p-I knew it was one song. I like the cello and the violin but this piece after the first 15 minutes becomes quite boring. It is well played but not very tuneful. OK for background music when doing something else. For 69p I shouldn't grumble.

Italian Verb Drills, Third Edition (Drills Series)
Italian Verb Drills, Third Edition (Drills Series)
by Paola Nanni-Tate

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Verb Drills, Third Edition (Drills Series), 14 Aug 2013
Having bought many books on the Italian language, I still struggled, as many people do, to understand the all important Verbs.
Their structure and usage is fully explained in this book with hundreds of practice questions. A GEM-if you really want to speak or write Italian-BUY it!!!

100 Must-Have Solo Piano Masterpieces
100 Must-Have Solo Piano Masterpieces

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Must Have Solo Piano Masterpieces, 13 July 2013
Over 7 hours of very good piano performances. I am very impressed with the whole package Downloading was easy. A top addition to my Classical Music Collection. I paid 89p- it's now £3.99- still a VERY good buy.

Duracell MX1500 Ultra Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24
Duracell MX1500 Ultra Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell MX 1500 Ultra Power AA Batteries (Pack of 24), 13 July 2013
These batteries arrived on time, as advertised and well packed. I use them in a variety of electronic equipment and would recommend them.

Duracell MX2400 Ultra Power AAA Size Batteries--Pack of 24
Duracell MX2400 Ultra Power AAA Size Batteries--Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell MN2400Ultra Power AAA Batteries (Pack of 24), 13 July 2013
These batteries work out at 38p each-and they last. I use them in all my various electronic equipment and am always very pleased.
They arrived on time and well packaged. Recommended.

Battery, Ultimate Lithium Aa 3+1 Free
Battery, Ultimate Lithium Aa 3+1 Free
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Lithium Batteries AA, 13 July 2013
I always use this type and make of battery in my Canon PowerShot SX110 IS. I find they last much longer than others I used to use. The price is excellent. Recommended.

100 Must-Have Nature Theme Classics
100 Must-Have Nature Theme Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Must-Have Nature Theme Classics, 13 July 2013
I bought this MP3 collection for £0.89-marvellous value for the money-it's still marvellous at £3.99. A wide selection of music-great artistes-very good recordings and over 8 hours of listening pleasure. Buy it!!

Easy Italian Reader w/CD-ROM: A Three-Part Text for Beginning Students (Easy Reader Series)
by Riccarda Saggese

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Italian Reader w/CD-ROM: A Three-Part Text for Beginning Students, 11 July 2013
I have found this book to be VERY helpful in my learning of the Italian language. The audio texts are well recorded and the texts themselves are graded very well. I have just returned from Lake Maggiore and realised how much more I knew and how much more I could make myself understood. An excellent buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4