Profile for liz slater > Reviews

liz slater

TP-LINK TL-ANT24EC5S 5m Antenna Extension Cable
TP-LINK TL-ANT24EC5S 5m Antenna Extension Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2013
I bought this product along with a TP-Link TL-ANT2414A 2.4GHz 14dbi Outdoor Directional Panel Antenna (which only has a very short cable) These products combined solved the problem I was having with my digital wireless CCTV camera completely. I needed the camera in an out building (stable) to connect to the monitor in the house which was some 15 metres away, but because the signal had to pass through 2 walls it was having none of it and would only connect sporadically. However after attaching the extension cable to the back of the camera in the stable, passing it through the wall and then connecting it to the antenna now positioned on the outside wall at the nearest point to the house, the connection is faultless with 4/5 reception at all times even in bad weather. If it wasn't for this I would have missed recording the birth of my foal, so to me very much worth the cost!

TP-LINK TL-ANT2414A 2.4 GHz Outdoor Directional Panel Antenna
TP-LINK TL-ANT2414A 2.4 GHz Outdoor Directional Panel Antenna
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 1 July 2013
If there was a 6th star rating I would've given it! I bought this product (which admitedley does only have a very short cable) along with a 5m TP-Link Low-Loss Antenna Extension Cable. These products combined solved the problem I was having with my digital wireless CCTV camera completely. I needed the camera in an out building (stable) to connect to the monitor in the house which was some 15 metres away, but because the signal had to pass through 2 walls it was having none of it and would only connect sporadically. However after attaching the extension cable to the back of the camera in the stable, passing it through the wall and then connecting it to the antenna now positioned on the outside wall at the nearest point to the house, the connection is faultless with 4/5 reception at all times even in bad weather. If it wasn't for this I would have missed recording the birth of my foal, so to me very much worth the cost!