Profile for taffylott > Reviews

Content by taffylott

taffylott

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Electrical Cable Reel Dispenser & Carrier De-Reeling Spool Dispensing Stand NEW!
Offered by BulbsTubes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Oct 2014
Great bit of kit, the reel dispenser arrived within the stated time and I used it that day. I had on the bar 1 x 70m reel of fibre optic cable and 1 x reel of 10 PR CW1308 telephone cable and a small reel of 3 PR cable and there was room for another one if needed.
The actual dispenser is not the one shown on the picture? It is much longer and it was red in colour, also came with some small crocodile clips to stop the reels sliding but I didn't need those. So all in all great value for money as some others I have seen have been double this price. If your an electrician or a telecoms engineer this is a must. Get one before they all go.

Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 6 Tablets
Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 6 Tablets
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo de scaler., 24 Sep 2014
Brilliant, after weeks of seeing a red light on my Tassimo this did the trick where others failed. Go onto Utube and watch the demo as the instructions are not that good.
Would reccomend.

dodocool 600D Nylon Molle Tactical Shoulder Strap Bag Military Push Pack Belt Pouch Travel Backpack Camera Money Utility Bag (Black)
Offered by Andoer

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, 24 Sep 2014
Buyer beware!!!!! I have purchased this bag in good faith after reading the product description. The bag literally fell apart on the first day of use, zips are really cheap, and the drawstring inner pouch came away after a days light use. In this case its true what they say, You get what you pay for....... The only reason it gets a one star is because you cant give zero or no stars. I even contacted the company and sent pictures at their request, but no result. So DONT buy this item it really is useless.,,

TomTom Adhesive Dash Disks
TomTom Adhesive Dash Disks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, delivery was within two days of ordering, 20 Sep 2014
Excellent, delivery was within two days of ordering. This was purchased for my works van and works brilliantly. After reading some of the reviews I decided to clean the surface first then apply the disk and leave for a short while before attaching my Tom Tom XXL. Can't fault it and would recommend.

Black Universal Army Camouflage Tactical Belt Velcro Case Cover Belt Loop Hip Holster Pouch Case Mobile Phone For Nokia Lumia HTC One X Blackberry Bold Curve Q10 Z10 Apple iPhone 4 s 5 Samsung Galaxy S3 S2 S4
Offered by TechDealsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars great bit of Kit, 14 Sep 2014
Im so glad I bought this for my work mobile as the other one I ordered was rubbish. this case is brilliant sturdy and looks good, oh and protects the phone well. would certainly recommend.

Empire Mpero Collection Tough Kickstand Case with Belt Clip Holster for HTC One SV - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I have already reviewed this item, in brief it ..., 14 Sep 2014
I have already reviewed this item, in brief it is rubbish compared to the one I had last time it is not what is shown and is made of substandard materials. If you have an HTC one SV dont buy this as it is loose fiiting around the phone.

Piranha PC10b Two Drawer Filing Pedestal to Match Our Range of Desks
Piranha PC10b Two Drawer Filing Pedestal to Match Our Range of Desks
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars it is a very good product however the instructions are not that good and ..., 24 July 2014
Ordered this to go with a desk unit I had purchased, it is a very good product however the instructions are not that good and you really have to study them if you want to get it built right the first time! Also I was approx 12 screws missing but didn't bother contacting the seller as this would have meant a delay in its use, so my local Ironmonger came to the rescue and the screws only cost a few pence. It compliments my new desk well, also in beech and by a different maker so all in all I am really pleased with both of my purchases for less than £50...I love a bargain...

Ryman Desk Workstation With Drawer - Color: Beech Effect
Ryman Desk Workstation With Drawer - Color: Beech Effect

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought like many others that this would not be up to ..., 24 July 2014
I thought like many others that this would not be up to much considering the very low price. But gratefully surprised, it was very easy to put together, there was plenty of glue if you needed and it fits in perfectly in a somewhat limited space that is a bedroom / office. It looks more expensive than it is and does exactly what I intended it to do. Well done Ryman..

Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit For PC
Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit For PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good security measure, 13 Jun 2014
Very good solid chain and locking parts are easy to install. Used for a client with public access pc's. Delivery was prompt as I paid for fast delivery. Would recommend to anyone wishing to secure pc's in a public access role.

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS H4 halogen headlamp bulb  64193NBP-HCB 90% more light 20% whiter light in double box
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS H4 halogen headlamp bulb 64193NBP-HCB 90% more light 20% whiter light in double box
Offered by Carbitsltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 12 Feb 2014
Having an older car I decided to fit these bulbs to get a better driving light at night. What a disappointment absolutely no difference from the standard ones I took out. Have put the old ones back in and tried them, no difference at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4