Profile for Jeff Hutchinson > Reviews

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB with GTA V
Sony PlayStation 4 500GB with GTA V
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Jan. 2016
Easy to transfer your online GTAV character over to PS4 from the PS3. Some awesome missions on GTAV like becoming a bodyguard or you can be a VIP and hire your own bodyguards and do missions together, there are some cool cars like lowriders, you can own your own luxury yacht at a price.
The handset control is pretty good, it has a share button so you can show your friends on youtube what you have been upto, the only minor issue is that the handset's battery life isnt as good as the PS3, charging it up quite alot. An awesome consol and game, highly recommended.

Adidas Samba Super Black Textile Leather Indoor Soccer Shoes Trainers - Black/White - UK SIZE 9
Offered by LJLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 23 July 2014
These are really comfortable trainers, look good with jeans. one thing I have to say is order the next size up from your normal size, I'm a size 8 and had to order a 9 and they fit like a dream.

Lost Forever, Lost Together
Lost Forever, Lost Together

5.0 out of 5 stars MASTERPIECE!, 22 Jun. 2014
This breathtaking album is amazing from start to finish! It's one of the finest Metal albums I've heard in a long time! I tweeted the Architects and said this album will stand the test of time and how It's could stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the iconic Metal albums of the past. It's hard to pick a favorite track as they're all very strong. The spine tingling Broken Cross was the first track I heard before the album was released and it blew me away! I got this album on the day of release and haven't stopped listening to it since. Colony Collapse is brutal and yet beautiful at the same time likewise Distant Blue! The stunning intermission track Red Hypergiant offers a moment of calmness before the epic C.A.N.C.E.R kicks in! The 11 tracks on this album are stunning! Please don't ignore this game changer, It has raised the bar in my opinion! It will be talked about for years to come! this is without doubt the Architects defining album.

The X-Factor
The X-Factor

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The X-Factor (Audio CD)
This is the only album I don't have in my album collection, so I thought i'd buy it. Its packaged well and arrived well before the expected date.

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 2 Jan. 2014
This is awesome! I have nearly 3000 tracks on my iPod and have a lot more to put on, the classic version is the best as it has 160GB worth of storage. It's really easy to use, battery lasts along time. This iPod is better than the latest touch screen version, which only has a 60GB storage. I would recommend you buy some Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) the reason for this is the earphones you get with the device sounds great indoors but once you're outside and it's a bit windy you tend to hear the wind over the music, they don't lock the sound in that well. I would also recommend you buy the 160GB iPod Classic Leather Flip Case for this device, keep it protected.

Black Alloy Bar Ends
Black Alloy Bar Ends

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Black Alloy Bar Ends (Misc.)
They're really comfortable and easy to fit, I would recommend parents buy these for there kids bikes as it encourages them to hold the handlebars in a correct and safe way. I also would recommend you buy ODI Yeti grips to go with these bar ends.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my Niece, I've played this since it was released, I prefer to play it online (multiplayer) which is more fun. My sleeping patterns have been ruined by this game, highly recommended. The Crew I'm in if you're interested is CGUK (Cranky Gamers United Kingdom)

TEEPEE ONLINE® NEW DESIGN AND QUALITY BLACK IN EAR EARPHONES HEADPHONES for IPHONE 4 5 & 6 & IPOD BLACKBERRY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE HTC HUDL 1 & 2 MP3

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 4 Dec. 2013
Just received these 2 days late, I bought them because of the positive reviews. All I can say is Lesson Learned, I wont be buying because of reviews again. As soon as I used them the sound kept cutting out. They're working better on my laptop, the sound quality is OK but nothing special (what do you expect for £3.49 I hear you shout). My advice would be to buy some for around 10£ to £20 then at least you know you will get better quality.

Nissin Beef Flavour Cup Noodle - 24 Cups
Nissin Beef Flavour Cup Noodle - 24 Cups
Offered by Tradewinds Oriental Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars NomNomNomNom, 20 Nov. 2013
I've had these before, I have an obsession with Nissin noodles, so Tasty! The Beef and the Chicken the best flavors! I can't seem to buy the cup noodle versions in the shops anymore hence the reason I buy them off Amazon.

Beverly Hills Cop: Triple Feature [DVD]
Beverly Hills Cop: Triple Feature [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Murphy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 20 Nov. 2013
I've always loved Eddie Murphy! He was the most popular actor in the 80's and 90's, Beverly Hills franchise his most famous films! the least said about Beverly Hills Cop 3 the better! It's a dog of a movie, even Eddie Murphy himself said it wasn't a great movie and that it was the wrong time to do it. But the first Two are outstanding! There's even talk of a Beverly Hills Cop 4. With the price you've got nothing to loose, buy it now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3