Profile for rejory > Reviews

Content by rejory

rejory (London)

VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 19 May 2014
Very happy with this case (like many other reviewers) until it slid off my speaker onto the floor - about a foot. The corner retaining clips snapped off & now the case slips off very easily. Not really very robust as cases are meant to protect!
Be warned.

Vax VZL-118P Force 3 Pet Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax VZL-118P Force 3 Pet Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted about a month, 28 Mar 2012
Was expecting a lot from this Vax even though my wife bought it & didn't do the extensive research that I would have!
After using it for a few weeks it became unusable. The turbo brush became clogged. I've taken it apart twice to unclog it but it instantly stops spinning. I think they forgot the 'keep it simple' mantra because just the head looks over engineered & in practice fairly useless - a shame because the suction is pretty good (when it is not blocked!).
If they would provide a new non turbo brush floor attachment then I would give it a second go. I may buy a universal one just to see. It's also a bit heavy and cumbersome to move around. We bought a Miele instead which we love. It's quiet & light & works perfectly.

Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Oyster Green
Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Oyster Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does.., 5 April 2010
Great for the kids who hate having their hair brushed..
I just works and is gentle on the tangles..

Great!

Waist Disposal: The Ultimate Fat Loss Manual for Men
Waist Disposal: The Ultimate Fat Loss Manual for Men
by John Briffa
Price: 6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars It just makes sense..., 5 April 2010
My wife's been a fan of Dr Briffa for a while and bought me this book as a polite way to remind me that I was getting a bit porky!

I've thought about tackling my weight/general health for a while but never really knew which way to turn.
The great thing about this book is it cuts through all the c%*p and makes it really simple to understand what I've been doing and what I need to do to change.
His writing style is easy to follow, contains some great practical advice and is backed up by the science.
I read the book in a weekend and keep dipping back in for recipes and reminders.

I feel fitter and more energetic and reckon i've dropped a bit of weight already.. but I feel like it's a lifestyle change and not a diet - great!!

Highly recommended...