Profile for Ms. C. Marshall > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. Marshall

Ms. C. Marshall "c.marshall" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Case, Terrapin [Stand Feature] [Ultra Low Profile] [Crosshatch] Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Case Wallet [Purple] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Purple
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and very sturdy!, 1 Nov 2014
For the price this item is fantastic!!! Very durable and sturdy!! Fit my phone perfectly and is lovely in purple. Would purchase again!!!!

FEN84 Feng Shui Green Jade Face Massager/Roller
FEN84 Feng Shui Green Jade Face Massager/Roller
Offered by Ascension777

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 14 Sep 2014
5 STARS!!!

I was really taken with the instructions that came with the roller, I feel the seller took a lot of time and care with the presentation. I am really happy with the roller, I feel my skin is looking great already! It's pretty sturdy and I am very happy with my purchase, for the price I think it's great!

Save My Face Pillowette - La Petite - Made in USA- White
Save My Face Pillowette - La Petite - Made in USA- White

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good..., 25 May 2014
I am a side sleeper and no matter how hard I try I can't stay sleep on my back I always wake up on my side. The right side of my face is developing criss cross wrinkles under my eyes due to my side sleeping.

I think this pillow is working, however...It comes in a satin fabric with no extra pillowcase. I thought it would have a separate cover. I don't like the satin fabric as I feel it is a breeding ground for bacteria. I have developed a few spots on my neck area since using the pillow probably because the synthetic material of the pillow makes me quite hot and I guess it doesn't mix well with my heavy night cream for my dry skin.

We have to suffer to be beautiful, I'll just have to wash my pillow every other day. Would be helpful if the pillow came with a removable pillowcase to wash. Other than than the pillow is a good design, I would prefer a cotton cover.

Barts Kamikaze Hat -
Barts Kamikaze Hat -
Offered by Foxster

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A BARGAIN, 12 Feb 2014
I got this hat in the sale for £9.99, it's super cosy and really well made! Very happy with the service too!

Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Cats, 4 Litre
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Cats, 4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT!, 23 Dec 2012
This cleaner is the best!

One of my bengals decided to mark his territory on our new sofa. The cleaner kills all traces of urine! Really is a great product! Don't know what I would do without it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2013 8:40 AM BST

Catit/ Dogit Voyageur Cat/ Dog MacMillan Ribbon Carrier, Small, 48.3x32.6x28cm, Pink
Offered by PAW PRINTS PET PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design., 23 Dec 2012
This carrier is great if you have a cat that gets nervous and needs a stroke, you can simply put your hand in the top flap. Really great design and is very sturdy!

Nail Art Rhinestone Pack 1200 PREMIUM QUALITY Gemstones - Rhinestone Deco With Wheel & FREE SALON GLUE
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little set for the money!, 23 Dec 2012
The set arrived quickly aand I am happy with the array of colours for the price. The glue that comes with it is not as big as shown in the picture in case you expect the same size.

All in all good service and nice gems.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERVICE, 15 July 2012
Arrived quickly, product as described large towel when unfolded nice and neat when in it's stuff sack! Have not used it yet but I am sure it will be a fab product, taking it to a music festival so needed something compact for my rucksack!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GREAT MOISTURISER!, 24 May 2012
This product really does leave your skin silky smooth, the bonus of it being matte means you can dress straight away. Haven't tried it with fake tan yet but I am sure it will be perfect. :-)

Wild and Wolf Map Card Holder
Wild and Wolf Map Card Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE, WILL LAST!, 24 May 2012
I was looking for a sturdy, well made oyster card holder and this does the trick! Really well made, it will with stand daily usage. Really happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2