Profile for George's Mum > Reviews

Content by George's Mum

George's Mum "Christine" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Woman Black Plush Winter Ear Warmer Cover Earmuffs
Woman Black Plush Winter Ear Warmer Cover Earmuffs
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 2.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Woman Black Plush Winter Ear Warmer Cover Earmuffs, 1 May 2014
Useless fell to bits third time I wore them, Far too small to fit over my head. Complete waste of money.

Cosipet Ltd Kalahari Bed, Large, 36-inch, Blue
Cosipet Ltd Kalahari Bed, Large, 36-inch, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosipet Ltd Kalahari Bed, Large, 36-inch, Blue, 1 May 2014
My dog loves this bed, it took a while to arrive but was well worth the wait. The material is strong, the sides stay up. I recommend this bed to dog lovers. My Jack Russell has not damaged it at all. He takes his favourite toys and blanket in it. Delighted with it.

Tibetan Silver Hand Chain Bracelet 925 Sterling Silver plated High sterling Hand Made High Quality Style No.10077
Offered by Wang Hong Xiao
Price: 7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Tibetan Silver Hand Chain Bracelet Jewellery Jewel sterling Hand Made High..., 16 April 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift. It really is a lovely piece of jewellery. My daughter loved it, I bout some other items in Tibetan silver.

Dr Keller Ladies Flat Leather Lined Low Wedge Womens Work Casual Shoes In Black UK Size 6
Offered by Lollipop Footwear
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Keller Ladies Flat Leather Lined Low Wedge Womens Work Casual Shoes In black, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Dr Keller Ladie shoes (Apparel)
These are ideal for walking and casual wear. This pair have taken a lot of punishment as I walk a great deal. At least an hour a day.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Tulip Style Creole Earrings
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Tulip Style Creole Earrings
Price: 30.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Tulip Style Creole Earrings, 16 April 2014
These earrings are simply beautiful. I had lost two cheaper gold earrings so decided to get a more sturdy pair. They are nice and thick and have a good tight clasp.

Pewter Owl Pendant on 18" (Medium Ladies) Sterling Silver Chain - Dark Pewter Finish - 2.5cm Long Pendant - Gift Boxed (P3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pewter Owl Pendant on 18" (Medium Ladies) Sterling Silver Chain - Dark Pewter Finish - 2.5cm Long Pendant - Gift Boxed, 16 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. It is a good size. Larger than I expected. Nicely made with lovely detail.

Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size Oatmeal Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan Size 20 Cream
Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size Oatmeal Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan Size 20 Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Oatmeal Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan - Size 20, 16 April 2014
I was looking for a warm cardigan to go with a dress. This one was exactly the right colour and surpassed my expectations. It has side pockets. I hangs well too. I haven't washed it yet but I expect it be OK.

Large Brown Dog Bed with Faux Suede and Sheepskin Topping will fit Ellie-Bo 36 inch Large Dog Cage or Crate
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd
Price: 21.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Large Brown Dog Bed with Faux Suede and Sheepskin Topping will fit Ellie-Bo..., 28 Feb 2014
This bed was fine until my dog decided to dig a hole in the middle, inside the filling is lumps of foam. He had scratched some of the fleece off to start with, The hole was discovered after a 2 hour car journey.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Ribbed Creole Earrings
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Ribbed Creole Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Ribbed Creole Earrings, 28 Feb 2014
Far too flimsy, insecure fastenings. I lost one within days of buying them. You get what you pay for. Not the bargain it appears to be. I have since bought a stronger set elsewhere.

Mary Poppins, She Wrote: The Life of P. L. Travers
Mary Poppins, She Wrote: The Life of P. L. Travers
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mary Poppins, She Wrote: The Life of P. L. Travers, 28 Feb 2014
Rather boring to be honest. I gave up less than halfway through. I would not recommend it unless you are into the history of P L Travers. It is all a matter of personal taste,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17