Profile for George's Mum > Reviews

Content by George's Mum

George's Mum "Christine" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
The Pursuit of Love
The Pursuit of Love
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Pursuit of Love Nancy Mitford, 24 Jun 2014
I loved the book and would have given it 5 stars. However the French phrases were incomprehensible to me and I had to look them up which was annoying. I would have appreciated a translation.

Jack And Jones Camo Short Sleeve 4-5-6 2013 ORG Patterned Men's T-Shirt Spiced Coral X-Large
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack And Jones Camo Short Sleeve 4-5-6 2013 ORG Patterned Men's T-Shirt..., 1 May 2014
Very nice T shirt shame it didn't fit. We have kept it in the hope my husband will slim down a bit so he can wear it.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
by Eric Carle
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Hungry Caterpillar, 1 May 2014
Bought for my great grandaughter. She loves it. I like to foster her interest in books. She shows a real interest in them. She isn't 2 yet so I was pleased she liked this one.

Womens Plus Size Crochet Knitted Short Sleeve Ladies Open Cardigan Top - Cream - 18-20
Offered by WearAll
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Plus Size Crochet Knitted Short Sleeve Ladies Open Cardigan Top -., 1 May 2014
I wanted a delicate cream bolero and this is exactly what I wanted. Ideal for warm summer evenings to wear with a dress.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Soft Soccer Ball
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Soft Soccer Ball
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Soft Soccer Ball, 1 May 2014
This tore the first time it was played with so I don't think it is genuine Disney. I have bought two previously and they were very hard wearing.

Womens Floral Circle Spot Printed Ladies Stretch Gathered Elasticated Waistband Flared Skirt Plus Size Blue Flower Size 20 - 22 (M/L)
Offered by Purple Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Floral Circle Spot Printed Ladies Stretch Gathered Elasticated..., 1 May 2014
It was a full circle skirt as I thought so I presume it was a description of the pattern. It hangs well and looks good on.

Sterling Silver Creoles
Sterling Silver Creoles
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Creoles, 1 May 2014
These are nice and sturdy and stay in. I got fed up with losing thin cheap ones. These were not cheap but they do look very nice.

Where's My Baby?
Where's My Baby?
by H. A. Rey

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's My Baby?, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Where's My Baby? (Paperback)
I loved this book when I was little so was very please to find a copy for my great grandaughter. She likes it too.

Alice Hannah Classic Cable Beret Women's Hat Duckegg Blue One Size
Alice Hannah Classic Cable Beret Women's Hat Duckegg Blue One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice Hannah Classic Cable Beret Women's Hat Duckegg Blue One Size, 1 May 2014
A good quality item. I hand washed it and it was fine, Took a while to dry though. It is nice and soft and very warm.

PRJewellery 925 Sterling Silver Solitaire 3.35 Carat Cubic Zirconia Classic Pendant Necklace 16"+ 2" Extender
Offered by PR Jewellery market
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PRJewellery 925 Sterling Silver Solitaire 3.35 Carat Cubic Zirconia Classic..., 1 May 2014
Very pretty and sparkles beautifully. I am very pleased with it. If still available later in the year I will buy a couple for birthday gifts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15