Profile for MudWump > Reviews

Gingerbread Man
Gingerbread Man
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gingerbread Man, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Gingerbread Man (Kindle Edition)
The only thing to stop this story getting 7 stars is their didn't appear to have been any proofreading done on the book, several times in the story it said you rather than your.

A Vested Interest - Immortality Gene
A Vested Interest - Immortality Gene

4.0 out of 5 stars Immortal Gene, 14 May 2014
I really enjoyed this story, I didn't know which way the story was turning lots of twists in the tale

Pocket Veto
Pocket Veto
Price: 3.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Pocket, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pocket Veto (Kindle Edition)
Another excellent tale of story telling by this author.

There were a couple of grammar errors, but this in no way stopped me from wanting to read it all and find out how it ended for Alex and John. I don't want to give the ending away, but I think I would like a different ending.

Crash Into You (Loving on the Edge, Book 1)
Crash Into You (Loving on the Edge, Book 1)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Crash, 23 Mar 2014
I choose this rating because on the whole I enjoyed the story, but for me personally I cannot understand why one person would allow another to inflict pain onto them.

The Gauguin Connection (Book 1) (Genevieve Lenard)
The Gauguin Connection (Book 1) (Genevieve Lenard)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gauguin Connection, 12 Mar 2014
I shall certainly be looking out for more books by this amazing storyteller. I read it every free moment that I had. I love stories that use technology to help them solve the mystery.

Forbidden The Stars (The Interstellar Age Book 1)
Forbidden The Stars (The Interstellar Age Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forbidden, 23 Feb 2014
At first I was not too sure of this story, it was a slow start to the story. Usually I will stop reading if it is a slow start, but something was there to read more of it.

I am glad that I did. It turned into an amazing space tale, yes for some people there is some technical information, but if you are willing to read past that, it will be a great story.

To the author, please do not let it go for the movie rights. It will never be as good as the movie that I watched in my mind !

Fire & Ice (Icefire Trilogy: a dark, epic fantasy series Book 1)
Fire & Ice (Icefire Trilogy: a dark, epic fantasy series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy author of the future !, 22 Feb 2014
I really liked this first book, the only thing that I didn't like is that no proofreading was done prior to releasing the story. If not for this I would gladly give 7 stars for such a great story.

BLACKDOWN (a thriller and murder mystery)
BLACKDOWN (a thriller and murder mystery)
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackdown, 31 Oct 2013
I loved this book so much I read it in three days, I was stopped by having to do things like sleep. I never would have guessed the twist at the end of the story either. If you like secret societies, damsels in distress, good against evil, something or someone killing people and only leaving lots of blood in its wake, MUST READ.

America Rising
America Rising
Price: 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars America Rising, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: America Rising (Kindle Edition)
I found this such a good read; it could have been written for the UK as well as the USA. Certainly agree with the sentiments regarding taxes and the public compared to the business community, should be required reading !

The Arrival: An Epic Fantasy Romance (BirthRight Trilogy Book 1)
The Arrival: An Epic Fantasy Romance (BirthRight Trilogy Book 1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars The Arrival, 28 Sep 2013
Interesting storyline; good to see some ladies doing the fighting for once (and better than the men) but like other comments, What an ending. This book should come with a disclaimer, buy the other books in the series so you can get on with finding out what happens !

Page: 1 | 2