Profile for Mrs. M. Eadie > Reviews

ACEVIVI 29W Hair Straightener Ceramic Anti Static Styling Brush
ACEVIVI 29W Hair Straightener Ceramic Anti Static Styling Brush
Offered by ENICER

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 19 Mar. 2016
I have quite course grey hair now and it tends to look quite frizzy. I do use straighteners occasionally but worry about damage. I found these quite good. They do get hot to touch so don't let kids use them. I even tried letting my hair dry naturally and these did straighten my hair. It great you can adjust the temperature but did find as I used them I was accidentally hitting the buttons.

Czas Honoru 7: Powstanie (Days of Honor 7: Uprising) PAL (4 DVD) (Polish import with English subtitles)
Dvd ~ Jan Wieczorkowski
Offered by AVALON

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 19 Mar. 2016
Not sure why this is series 7. Perhaps they regretted skipping the Warsaw uprising in the previous series. We bought the box set 1-6 while in Poland and wish we had known about this one and would have watched it in time order. Never the less we have loved this series and this will explain some characters relationships. Is there a series 8?

SKY DRX890W SKY+ HD BOX Set-top Box
SKY DRX890W SKY+ HD BOX Set-top Box
Offered by highstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than sky and easy to set up., 30 Sept. 2015
We bought this to replace our old box that was running slow and wouldn't always let us watch what we had recorded. It was easy to set up. About an hour later the message to sinc it with our sky account came up, it did it automatically and has been brilliant ever since. It was cheaper than getting it direct from sky. I would definitely recommend this.

Reign: The Complete First Season [DVD] [2013] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Reign: The Complete First Season [DVD] [2013] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by Moref Designs

3.0 out of 5 stars watchable drama, 7 Jun. 2015
If you are looking for a great historically accurate drama then you will be disappointed. I have only watched the first four episodes so far. There is a brief nod to history. I can only presume they felt the viewers would not be able to cope with the fact that the four girls who accomplished Mary were also called Mary and therefore came up with different names!! It is what it is, an average costume drama. Similar to the The Tudors but less sex scenes. It passed a few pleasant hours and I will watch the rest. Perfect Sunday afternoon viewing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 13 April 2014
bought this for my daughter to wear to a wedding, fast delivery. bought a size 8 which is a neat fit. if you are between sizes go for the bigger size. material was good quality.

Large Beaded Net Bow & Feather Fascinator On Beak Clip Brooch Navy Blue Ref: 784
Offered by Arranview Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 27 Mar. 2014
bought this on whim for a wedding, for the money it is great if you don't want to wear a hat or look like Beatrice or Eugenie..

WMA Gin and Titanic Ice tray, Ice Cube Tray, Ice Mold, Ice Maker
WMA Gin and Titanic Ice tray, Ice Cube Tray, Ice Mold, Ice Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, 27 Mar. 2014
Ideal for all titanic lovers or just for a laugh, great stocking filler, bought several of these and have gone down well

Breaking Glass [DVD]
Breaking Glass [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hazel O Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Breaking Glass [DVD] (DVD)
I was a big Hazel fan in the eighties and loved the film and book. Have been searching for this difficult to find dvd for a a while. Still ,love it

Rome PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
Rome PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
by Popout Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 27 Mar. 2014
We used this in Rome last year, easy to put in your bag and take out when needed.Have bought one for London this year and would buy for any country i was visiting

The Boleyn King (Boleyn Trilogy)
The Boleyn King (Boleyn Trilogy)
by Laura Andersen

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 27 Mar. 2014
I love any books about Anne so was willing to try this, not the best I have ever read but at least it is from a different prespective, not one I would go out of my way to read again like "the other Boleyn Girl" which I loved.

Page: 1 | 2