Profile for Felix Jones > Reviews

Mens Classic Adjustable Baseball Caps - WORK CASUAL SPORTS LEISURE
Mens Classic Adjustable Baseball Caps - WORK CASUAL SPORTS LEISURE
Offered by eBuyGB

1.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all my arse!, 10 July 2014
This product far from satisfied my requirements.When buying this product I realised it was cheap and upon first seeing it in person immediately knew it was made of very cheap nylon material though that would not be a problem were it not for the fact it can't get past sitting on my crown like some schoolboy cap in a cartoon. I have an XL hat size but this product advertised as one size fits all and I was very disappointed with the end result. Don't buy if you have a large hat size, probably only good for teenagers and children.

Factotum
Factotum
by Charles Bukowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Post Office!, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Factotum (Paperback)
I am enjoying this book so much it almost defies words. Charles Bukowski has very quickly become my favourite author and I think his shocking and fascinating use of the 'gritty realism' style has and will be influencing my own writing. An incredibly interesting tale of the mundane man that somehow puts you in his place and keeps you locked into the story, a real page-turner. This is the kind of book that if you lose track of it you will turn your room upside down to find it again (even if it turns out afterwards you just left it downstairs). A great read, incredible man, though I'd recommend checking out Post Office first, get more of a feel for the character in the right order.

I'd also recommend Bukowski's poetry collection 'Love is a Dog from Hell'.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best birthday presents I received! (ALSO HOW TO CHANGE MOUTHPIECES), 4 Jun. 2013
I got this product as an incredibly thoughtful gift from a friend as I had been raving about it earlier that year. I found the product meets my expectations in every way, I am incredibly pleased with it. The smoking experience is smooth, it looks fantastic and cleaning it out is relatively infrequent (and pretty easy, I recommend using a cotton swab, don't put it in the sink first). The one problem I had was that I couldn't work out how to change the mouthpieces it came with (one white and one black), after much time trying to turn it with my hands I finally used a sewing needle through the metal tube after removing the glass casing. Two small holes on opposite sides of the metal filter allow for a thin but strong needle to be threaded through allowing for leverage. I hope this helps some people.

Great product, would buy it again, friends are already asking me to get them one for their birthdays!

Mindless ML1000 Rogue Red Complete Longboard
Mindless ML1000 Rogue Red Complete Longboard

5.0 out of 5 stars My first ever longboard!, 16 Jan. 2013
About a month before this purchase I took a ride on a friend of mine's longboard and was astounded how easy it was. I was never any good at skateboarding and found them uncomfortable and impractical. This board is a fantastic starting board. It's not designed for tricks admittedly as some longboards are, this is very much a stylish cruising board. I often hand out with a group of longboarders and they couldn't do a trick on this if they tried. Strong points; awesome paint job, very grippy wheels, great price, best way to get from A to B.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (Xbox 360)
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, well worth the price!, 16 Jan. 2013
I had never played a Mortal Kombat game before in my life and after seeing this one on a Bleep Bloop review I knew I had to have it. It's so much fun allowing you to use all the superheroes and their awesome abilities. My personal favourite has to be Superman; heat vision, ice breath, awesome cape. What more is there to say?

Mens Warm Knitted Luxury striped Winter scarf 8 Colours (Burgundy Wide Stripe GCS1)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, practical, a must buy, 16 Jan. 2013
If you want to keep your neck warm in the winter and you're going for the sophisticated look then this is the scarf for you. I love this scarf so much that I wear it loose even on a hot day! If you want a decent scarf with a great image then go ahead and buy it, you won't regret it.

Merkury Retro Headphones - Black
Merkury Retro Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, insanely stylish, never let me down!, 16 Jan. 2013
I was on the lookout for some stylish headphones since I grew sick to death of earbuds! I shopped around looking for retro and as soon as I saw these I knew they were the right option. They are incredibly stylish and go so well with my Mod fashion! On receiving them I was yet further surprised by the quality beyond anything you would normally get for this price. People I don't know genuinely stop me to ask me where I got my headphones claiming they "need" some for themselves. Only problem now is how can I wear a hat?! Great product, great price, great quality.