Profile for Mrs. J. Mccabe > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Mccabe

Mrs. J. Mccabe "jenny" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Pop Up Business For Dummies
Pop Up Business For Dummies
by (Artist) Dan Thompson
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book to get your business sorted!, 12 July 2014
fantastic through book to work through and get your business plans sorted. Love Mr Thompsons work - he continues to inspire with his community orientated ways- keep up the amazing work Dan!

A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
by Elsie Larson
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to inspire, 12 July 2014
a great inspiring book - full of great pictures as youd expect - lots to try out and refer to for years to come

Pulled: A Catalog of Screen Printing
Pulled: A Catalog of Screen Printing
by Mike Perry
Price: 15.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic catalogue of inspiring screen prints, 12 July 2014
Fantastic book - collecting loads of inspiring and enlightening artworks together in one amazing catalogue - I cant put it down and shall be using to inspire my student for years to come!

Fun with Fabric: Sew, cut, print and stick with retro and vintage fabric
Fun with Fabric: Sew, cut, print and stick with retro and vintage fabric
by Jane Foster
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 7 April 2014
I was very excited to get this book- I love janes work- it is such a joyfully format just like an old childrens book from the 1970s! tactile and fun to flick through- the photos are wonderful and really seems to capture Janes works and her environment- Lovely projects through out- inspiring and such fun!

Made By Hand: Classes from Lena Corwin's Studio
Made By Hand: Classes from Lena Corwin's Studio
by Lena Corwin
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful inspiring book, 10 Jan 2014
This book is so very beautiful- I loved Lena's printing book and was very excited about reading this book.
It completely lived up to my expectations and even went further as the projects are by lots of different artists so there are lots of different ideas and styles.
every project is one I would want to have a go at and that's rare for a craft book. the photographs are just beautiful, so simple and pretty- very inspiring.
I cant wait to get started- the instructions all read very clearly and simply - I think I will be trying the soap making first!
best purchase for a while!
well done all involved in making this book- I'm going to look up all the makers online to see what other beautiful things they are doing.

Sew Charming: 40 Simple Sewing and Hand-Printing Projects for Home and Family
Sew Charming: 40 Simple Sewing and Hand-Printing Projects for Home and Family
by Cath Derksema

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 12 Sep 2013
Such a lovely book, filled with wonderful patterns and colours
Great selection of projects to do and the rest is inspiring

Save with Jamie: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less
Save with Jamie: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe a goodun, 12 Sep 2013
I dont often like every recipe in a cook book but this is a gem- we have made several so far (1 week into owning it) at they are fantastic, changed our shopping list to make sure we try 7 more over the next week! the tips are great, common sense but great to have it all in one place to remind you.
Good looking book too
One very happy and inspired customer, thanks Jamie

Charge!!
Charge!!
Price: 19.82

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Charge!! (Audio CD)
We got this album after enjoying Hi Five soup! and were not disappointed! Its more ska and defiantly feels very 90s but thats brilliant! we love the aquabats now and have got all their back uncatalogued- good fun puck, ska coolness! and great for the kids as no swearing or inappropriate subjects- just ace music by ace musicians !

Iron Man OST
Iron Man OST
Price: 13.63

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Iron Man OST (Audio CD)
fantatsic soundtrack- everything on it to feel back in the movie! Bought for a 7 year old fan - enjoyed by the whole family!

Hi-Five Soup!
Hi-Five Soup!
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Super rad!, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hi-Five Soup! (Audio CD)
A MAZING!!!!! love all teh Aquabats albums and this one is different in that the ska influence takes a back seat - but it works sooooooo well- I laugh I jump about I cant stop sing the songs and I even cry- these guys rock my world!

Page: 1 | 2