Profile for Mrs. A. K. Paton > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. K. Paton

Mrs. A. K. Paton (MILTON KEYNES)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Regatta - Midsummer Women's Jacket, Purple Grape, 10
Regatta - Midsummer Women's Jacket, Purple Grape, 10

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT LITTLE JACKET, 16 Mar. 2016
Brilliant little jacket. Hood folds out of the way if you want to, but very handy to have a hood when my hands are full and the rain is lashing. I'm a massage therapist, so this is my work jacket and I get oil stains on it, so it is good that the very reasonable price means I can buy two at a time, as I did this time.

Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right
Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right
by Joel Fuhrman

4.0 out of 5 stars CHALLENGING, 10 July 2015
Very informative and helpful. Not sure if I can put all the suggested eating habits into place with my little grandsons, one of whom is a very finicky eater. Recipes need quite a bit of preparation and not sure I have the time to do them all. I also spent £50 at the health food store on nuts, seeds, dried fruits etc, so not the cheapest way to live. However, any little tweak of our eating habits will hopefully escalate into a healthier lifestyle for the next generation.

Phlat Ball V3 (Blue Version)
Phlat Ball V3 (Blue Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars CHALLENGING TOY, 11 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Phlat Ball V3 (Blue Version) (Toy)
A bit awkward to use. Doesn't stay in frisbee mode long enough to throw it as one. The middle bit pings out and you end up throwing a ball. My grandsons still play with it, but a bit disappointed, I think.

Fit For Life
Fit For Life
by Harvey Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food combining book, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Fit For Life (Paperback)
This is the third copy I've had to buy. I keep letting other people have my copies. Great food combining book. I lost 2 stone with it when nothing else would work after I started the menopause. Good transaction, with no problems and at a good price.

Mr Mercedes
Mr Mercedes
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars MERCEDES BEST, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Mr Mercedes (Hardcover)
Bought this for my daughter, who is a massive Stephen King Fan, having a whole bookshelf devoted to his books. She said she loved and enjoyed it tremendously.

Rolson 59222 Spectacle Repair Kit
Rolson 59222 Spectacle Repair Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY HANDY, 22 May 2014
Very handy little kit. It's hard to find this kind of thing in the shops. Helps to keep the screws tight in your glasses. No problems. Came promptly.

Ocean Sounds Only
Ocean Sounds Only

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUND OF THE OCEAN, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ocean Sounds Only (MP3 Download)
I am a massage therapist and this sound of the ocean is just so relaxing for my clients. They just lie on my couch and pretend they're on holiday. There's something wild and free about the sound of the sea and this was a great purchase. Very cheap too, so an all round winner.

Liteon PA-1300-040 QF43 AC Adapter Charger Power Cord for Acer Aspire One 521/522/532H/722/725/753/D260/D270

5.0 out of 5 stars SAVED MY LIFE, 10 July 2013
Brilliant service. I lost my lead and the store quoted me £67 for this same product. This company sent the lead in record time and I received it the day before I went on holiday - phew!! Really competitive.

Money Comes to You Easily & Effortlessly
Money Comes to You Easily & Effortlessly

3.0 out of 5 stars HYPNOSIS AUDIO, 10 July 2013
This was a bit short and not good quality audio. I suppose it might have been because I downloaded it to my PC rather than an MP3 player, but it was a bit muffled. OK for 89p though, I suppose.

On Writing
On Writing
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars STEPHEN KING, 7 April 2013
This review is from: On Writing (Paperback)
Easy to read and understand. Reading about his experiences, both personal and professional, including the number of stories he had to send to publishers before he was successful, was an eye opener for me, a fledgling author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4