Profile for Cameron > Reviews

Content by Cameron

Cameron (England)

Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs (Professional Computing)
by Scott Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, wish I had purchased it years ago, 12 April 2013
I have been using C++ for a few years and this book taught me one or two things and clarified a few points regarding topics I already knew about. Would also make a great second book for someone who has read through and understood a tutorial style book.

If you are serious about learning and using C++ this is a book you will need eventually, I would recommend sooner rather than later. As long as you keep using C++ the worst that could happen is that it sits around on your shelf for a while until you are ready for what it discusses.

Premiair Hepa filter air purifier
Premiair Hepa filter air purifier
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, minor complaints., 1 April 2013
The product seems to work well, our apartment gets very dusty and both myself and my girlfriend have been noticing ourselves coughing during evening hours. Since getting this product the air has been much better and we have a noticeable (but not earth shattering) reduction in dust on surfaces. The only complaint I have about the product its self is that the 2 hour timer indicator light doesn't function but it's not enough of a problem for me to want to return it for a replacement.

The only other issue I have is somewhat ironic. I find it quite cheeky that the company I purchased it from (Motionperformance - Waxacar) tells you, on the invoice, to only leave feedback on here if it's GOOD (emphasis theirs) and to email them if its bad.