Profile for Lady Penelope > Reviews

Content by Lady Penelope

Lady Penelope

Page: 1 | 2
WOMENS FAUX LEATHER POINTED TOE COURT STILETTO KITTEN HEELS LADIES SHOES FUCHSIA SUEDE SIZE 5
Offered by Lora Dora

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 20 April 2014
Shoes were not of good quality; inner sole was creased on one shoe and worst of all, the sizing was not right - they were too small so I returned them but wasn't refunded any postage despite, in my opinion, they were faulty. I guess you only get what you pay for.

Laptop Battery for HP G61 G50 G60 G70 Compaq Presario CQ50 CQ45 CQ71 CQ40 HSTNN-CB72
Offered by Golden Battery
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 April 2014
needed a new laptop battery for my HP Notebook PC and this fit the bill; despatched and received as described

Play-doh Swirling Shake Shoppe
Play-doh Swirling Shake Shoppe
Offered by EnjoyToys
Price: 7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 4 year old nephew, who absolutely loves it! - said it was his best present! I was a bit put off at first by previous reviews but glad I stuck to my decision.

Most Wanted
Most Wanted
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 5.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Most Wanted (Audio CD)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 11 year old niece who absolutely loved it so I expect it was a good buy!

Paul McCartney Animation Collection [DVD]
Paul McCartney Animation Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geoff Dunbar
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this as I couldn't find my original video of Rupert and the Frog Song to play to my 3 year old grandson - who absolutely loves it!

Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD009 Harry
Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD009 Harry
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky Chappy!, 23 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Little Harry is so cute! Can't wait to give to my Grandson (also Harry!) for Christmas - he'll love his new little friend!

Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD020 Ruby
Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD020 Ruby

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 23 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Little Ruby is just beautiful! Can't wait to give to my Granddaughter for Christmas - she'll love her new little friend!

Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD003 Grace
Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD003 Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 23 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Little Grace is just gorgeous! Can't wait to give her to my Granddaughter for Christmas - she'll love her new little friend!

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Sep 2013
Whenever I take my grandchildren to my sister's house, they make a beeline for this toy so thought I would purchase for my grandson for Christmas (shopping early!). Teaches colours and shapes, easy for little hands to hold and sort.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Sep 2013
I've bought this for my granddaughter's first birthday. My grandson owns one of these already and plays with it regularly. Batteries are required as when the shapes are posted through their respective spaces, music plays and the pot's nose lights up. Excellent educational toy giving lots educational fun.

Page: 1 | 2