Profile for NPOlofsson > Reviews

BabyTV DVD My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Volume 1
Offered by BabyTV
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 April 2014
My 3 year old daughter has thoroughly enjoyed this dvd for the past 2 years. The quality is good and the animation style varies with every song. Short songs and lots of well-known nursery rhymes.

Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot - Yellow/Black
Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot - Yellow/Black
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Two-sided goal - excellent toy for practise, 22 April 2014
My 8 year old and 3 year old love this goal, best Xmas present ever. We fold it into the bag and take it with us to the park or to friends/relatives gardens, so convenient and supplies many hours of play. Very light but comes with metal pegs that you can use to secure it into the ground.

UEFA European Football Yearbook 2013 14
UEFA European Football Yearbook 2013 14
by Mike Hammond
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for football nerds, 22 April 2014
My sons loves football facts & figures - so this is like a bible for him. It's weighs alot so is like a brick in his school bag so thankfully he only reads it at home. He does not go a day without taking a peak inside this book.

Optimum Men's Inferno White/Red Rugby Boot RWI2S10 10 UK
Optimum Men's Inferno White/Red Rugby Boot RWI2S10 10 UK
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 22 April 2014
Ordered this pair of rugby boots for my 12 year old son who plays rugby in Sweden and they were delivered in perfect condition and arrived within a week and just in time for a big rugby tournament in Denmark. Fast delivery and reasonably priced. Fits a broad foot.

Top Trumps - World Football Stars 2013/14
Top Trumps - World Football Stars 2013/14
Offered by Smart Games Online
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 11 Jan 2014
This made an excellent stocking-filler for my 8 year old who loves anything about football. He plays it together with both his siblings, aged 5 & 12 and all three children seem to enjoy it.

Pumpkin Patch W3TG80025 Girl's Party Dress Orange Crush 3 Years
Pumpkin Patch W3TG80025 Girl's Party Dress Orange Crush 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party dress, 27 Dec 2013
I ordered this dress for my 3 year old daughter to wear for Christmas. The package arrived at my door just in time for Christmas and I was glad to find that the dress fit it's description perfectly. Incredibly cute, perfect fit and my daughter loved twirling around in it. Christmas Day was filled with compliments for the dress from family & friends.

Pumpkin Patch W3TG80039 Girl's Party Dress Charcoal 3 Years
Pumpkin Patch W3TG80039 Girl's Party Dress Charcoal 3 Years

1.0 out of 5 stars Sun-faded material, 27 Dec 2013
I ordered this dress for my 3-year old daughter to wear on Christmas Day. I was relieved when it arrived on time before the holidays but was shocked to find nothing resembling the vibrantly colourful dress I had ordered. The colours were dull & faded and the dress seemed to have been sun damaged as it looked old and used. I was very dissapointed as I had carefully chosen this beautiful dress out of many especially for Xmas Day. Luckily we had another back-up dress for my daughter to wear. What a pity when the picture on screen doesn't match the delivered product.