Profile for Mandy81 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A Beautiful Forever
A Beautiful Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book!!, 17 April 2013
This is a a really well written book, the story has a bit of everything and doesn't follow the usual script. The characters were likeable and the dialogue between them was not cringeworthy which I find so often in the romance novels I've read (and that's a lot). Much better than the first book, and I did also enjoy that book somewhat. Give it a go, it's worth a read. I will look out for more by this author in the future :)

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - OPI Euro Centrale Collection - Mini Nail Polish Set - Can't Find My Czechbook (3.75ml), Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! (3.75ml), You're Such A Budapest (3.75ml), OY-Another Polish Joke (3.75ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Collection, 14 April 2013
I was really pleased with this set. The colours are lovely, great for the spring/summer. Item arrived really quick, so I could get to trying them out within no time. I'm a happy customer!!

OPI Nail Polish Suzi Says Feng Shui 15ml
OPI Nail Polish Suzi Says Feng Shui 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 April 2013
Another great OPI shade. If you like blue shades then this will be a great addition to your collection, love the name too!!

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - OPI Euro Centrale Collection - Polka.com (15ml) Released On 6th Of Feb

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!!!, 14 April 2013
Really love this nail varnish, takes a couple of coats and fiddling with the glitter pieces but the effect it gives makes it worth the while, looks great with blue, purple and pink shades, or just on its own. Can't recommend highly enough. Great price too!!!

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 April 2013
Happy with the product. Easy to apply to the iPad. No complaints! Arrived quickly, would recommend to others and would buy again.

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by Fashionable young-CN

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 April 2013
Does the job, great value for money. Easy to apply. Would buy again. Great service arrived when predicted. Would recommend.

White Collar - Season 1 [DVD] [2009] [NTSC]
White Collar - Season 1 [DVD] [2009] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Matt Bomer

3.0 out of 5 stars If u love Matt Bomer..., 14 April 2013
Then you'll watch this series!!! U may not enjoy the actual stories but there is a lot of Matt to perv at! If I'm honest it's the only reason I bought this series - how sad of me!! It is watchable but compared to a lot of other shows I watch eg True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl etc, it doesn't really compare. I just suppose it depends what your into.

Replacement Sky HD, Sky Plus Sky+ Remote Control Rev9
Replacement Sky HD, Sky Plus Sky+ Remote Control Rev9

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well,, 14 April 2013
Great item works perfectly. The buttons are quite stiff compared to my original sky remote but that is just an observation rather than a criticism. Would recommend.

A Beautiful Struggle
A Beautiful Struggle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good I think,, 14 April 2013
I kind of enjoyed this book, it is written really well and I liked the characters, was really engrossed until towards the end when I feel that the story took a rushed and less appealing direction not to say that the outcome wasn't what I was expecting but it got there in a really quick and rushed way. Worth a read I guess though and I'm reading the second book 'A Beautiful Forever' now which has started well so far.

Geratherm Clinic - 2038 Digital Thermometer
Geratherm Clinic - 2038 Digital Thermometer
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 14 April 2013
Used this thermometer on my 2 young children, worked well will no problems, great value for money. Would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2