Profile for deeda > Reviews

Scottish Property Law
by Tom Guthrie
Price: 29.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter text, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Scottish Property Law (Paperback)
I bought this book to help me prepare a basic teaching course on Property Law. It is great for beginners who have no previous knowledge of Scottish property. Its well laid out and easy to read. Absolutely not suitable for being your only Property Text at LLB standard but great for a general background.

Emma's Baby
Emma's Baby
by Abbie Taylor
Price: 6.17

5.0 out of 5 stars anxiety awaits you, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Emma's Baby (Paperback)
A fantastic read! You suffer an anxiety attack almost from the first page and it doesn't go away. OK some of the plot twists are well sign posted and we all know how its going to end, but even with that knowledge the author manages to twist your insides from beginning to end. Its a quick read because you have to read on, there is no way you can survive otherwise. A great holiday read.

Good Housekeeping Cooking for Crowds: Recipes for Every Occasion, for 6 to 100
Good Housekeeping Cooking for Crowds: Recipes for Every Occasion, for 6 to 100
by Good Housekeeping Institute

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a treasure, 18 Jun 2008
I have owned this book since 1995. I own lots of cook books..some of them just sit on a shelf after I browse through them. This book is falling apart because I use it so often. I have tried most of the recipes and they all work! The instructions are clear and to the point and the food looks just like the pictures. (In fact, any other "great" recipies I have stolen from friends are written into or stapled onto the pages of this book...so I know where to find them! To me that proves that I cannot live without this book!)
The recipes are grouped under occasions, but I mix and match them. There are also lots of tips for organising the event whether it be a wedding lunch for 150 or friday night dinner for 6. Buy it, its brilliant.

7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
by The Juice Master' Jason Vale
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars fan fruity tastic, 8 Jan 2007
This plan works. The Book is simple, doesn't preach, and now that I have done the plan i can confirm that it is absolutely truthful. 7 days, once I got organised with ingredients and following his tips for a "juice station" in the kitchen and his cleaning suggestions , were a doodle. I didn't take anytime off work, but made sure I had no restaurant lunches or dinners. It works, more than 7lbs lost, loads of energy, no hunger and an absolute intention to follow the turbo plan.In addition my health problems that the Specialists haven't been able to subdue are gone, for now anyway Buy it!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2011 8:43 PM GMT