Profile for P. Salmon > Reviews

Content by P. Salmon

P. Salmon (St Helens England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CAR VAN TYRE TIRE PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT WITH 10 STRIPS
CAR VAN TYRE TIRE PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT WITH 10 STRIPS
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to have some more plugs, 16 Nov. 2014
It was the bag that sold it to me really. I have had a kit for years and wanted some place safe to store it all. Good to have some more plugs. Be aware that there is no rubber solution in with it.

PUNCTURE REPAIR RUBBER SOLUTION LARGE (15g) TUBE
PUNCTURE REPAIR RUBBER SOLUTION LARGE (15g) TUBE
Offered by BIKINGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says one the tube.. (I ..., 16 Nov. 2014
does what it says one the tube.. (I hope) one day I may find, out or hopefully one day it will have got so old and dried up from lack of use I will have to come back and buy another!

Ball Joint Mount for GoPro Hero and Compatible Action Camera
Ball Joint Mount for GoPro Hero and Compatible Action Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars works really well. The only thing is you have ..., 16 Nov. 2014
works really well. The only thing is you have to be a bit more forceful when fixing the position. The plastic is strong enough but it does need that extra bit of force to keep it from moving compared to the gopro supplied kit.

Under The Skin [DVD] [2014]
Under The Skin [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johanssen

4.0 out of 5 stars Less talk less action, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Under The Skin [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
A slow but worthwhile film. The build up is gentle but intense just stick with it.
Never since seeing a film featuring dialogue from mainly goats have I watched a film with such a small script.
Visually it is powerful, as could be expected from the team that produced it.
Nothing is explained,
If you are looking for a blockbuster all action movie that spoon feeds you all of the answers avoid this one.
For some reason they seen to think it rains a lot in Scotland???

Open Your Eyes [DVD]
Open Your Eyes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eduardo Noriega

5.0 out of 5 stars The original and best..., 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Open Your Eyes [DVD] (DVD)
I have been a long term fan of vanilla sky, but when someone mentioned the original I was curious. All I can say really is vanilla sky is a virtual carbon copy of this movie. The power and emotion are just the same but somehow better. If you can cope with subtitles then this is a very good movie. If you can't just go for the Hollywood remake. Same thing.

Vapor Trails (Remixed)
Vapor Trails (Remixed)

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a new album!, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Vapor Trails (Remixed) (Audio CD)
Vapor trails never really did it for me the first time around but being a big fan I just had to buy this remix and judge for myself. Obviously the songs are the same complete with Geddys over use of multi tracking his vocals. But, the rest of the sound is much better. I actually listened and enjoyed this album for once. So, if you are building up your Rush collection pick the remix.

Dream Theater
Dream Theater

5.0 out of 5 stars Grows and grows, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dream Theater (Audio CD)
You know a good album when you feel the need to listen to it again and again. If you liked the last one then this is more of the same but with a slight shift into clarity and that to me is a very good thing. Being able to pick out the instruments without the noise that has been present in some of the previous albums is a genuine pleasure. One or two of the songs are nodding to previous songs or other artists but thats what they do. Glad to see it rising up the charts and hopefully widening the audience.
You know you want to....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2013 4:17 PM BST

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Men After Shave Lotion- 100 ml
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Men After Shave Lotion- 100 ml
Offered by PerfumeShopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as potent, 14 Oct. 2013
I read reviews about this being after shave and not quite as good and they were right, but it does the trick as an after a shave like it says on the tin. If you are looking for something with a hint of a whiff of something that is black XS then here it is

The First Blood Mystery
The First Blood Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars A great first album, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The First Blood Mystery (Audio CD)
I had already bought a couple of Carinas albums and was wanting more so this had to be the way to go. In some ways the beginning is the best, there is a passion always found with new artists that is never quite there again. At the moment this album get played every day and that says a lot to me.
Enjoy it I am sure you will!

Powerball 250 Hz Blue - Regular
Powerball 250 Hz Blue - Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 14 Oct. 2013
The powerball once you get the knack of getting it started properly is a great thing to pick up. I have mine in work and every time I want a drink I take it with me. I have been using it for just over a week and I certainly feel a difference. Makes me want to keep on using it so that is a big plus.
The postman managed to smash the CD that comes with it but I am sure you can source the video on youtube.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4